Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Do You Listen To?

dusted

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S S2
Gold Coast BDO was awesome.

But very pissed off that Fear Factory played at the Sydney BDOs and weren't included on the Gold Coast bill.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Well, i would post my mp3 list, however i dont think people would really like looking at the names of 6000-odd songs.
i mostly listen to dance music in the car. theres nothing better then hearing a big bass line pumping through the car! i still love heavy metal music too. interesting combination hey?

and screw all of you who managed to get tickets for one of metallicas shows! i tried to buy tix but they sold out. and then 5 hours later, people were selling them on ebay! that is total crap. to me, that is the same as scalping, which i hear is illegal. its just unfair to the dedicated fans who want to see a band live but miss out because people see it as something to make a profit off!

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
QUOTE (MYSS94 @ Jan 23 2004, 11:21 AM) METALLICA - and other stuff

I was at the gig in Brisbane on Monday night!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

The Best Tour Yet.

Anyway
Moving right along.
Go the Metallica, will be seeing them play on Wednesday night in Melbourne.
If anyones going to the concernt, I'll be in row Y of the seating area.

I agree with that scalping thing on Ebay, some of the tickets were fetching more than 600 bucks! Lucky I had mates who camped the nights to get seats at the front.

I love all them bands mentioned here, good to see we all have good taste.

Oh and thanks for that huge printout there Jafo.

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
sorry about the huge list i never thaught it would be so long

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
QUOTE (scummy @ Jan 25 2004, 03:53 PM) well i like lots of stuff from old to new not all of it just the ones that grab me
i have a list of all the mp3s i got
Whoa, lotsa songs there.
Makes me jelous that you have all that on tap to listen to anytime you want.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
for all who are interested... my mp3 list. keep in mind that there is about 1700 that i got off of a friend today that i havent added cos i have to rename them all. plus all of my sisters mp3s are on the way too! that will add another 600 or so.

V

vsBerli

Home grown rock. Go the SCREAMING JETS, AC/DC, Midnight Oil, Powderfinger, Frenzal Rhomb, the John Butler Trio, etc.... Also some overseas acts like the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Foo Fighters, The Jam, Guttermouth, etc.. and yeah i'm pretty anal about my rock, no Celine Dion or ENIMEM want-to-be's in my collection!

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Primary source of sound has to be Shihad. Killjoy is a fantastic album, so are the rest (of course) but there is just something about winding the commie up to a bit of bitter that feels so right.

Other than that, the feelers, foo fighters, bit of weta, and if I feel in a lighter mood then some salmonella dub or supergroove.

Failing all that, the radio defaults to 90.2FM - The only radio station thats not afraid to kick you in the balls and run away laughing. - The Rock.

Mike