Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What do you think? Is the Government up to its old tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I make it simple. I was told this that a Gentleman was released from jail 5 years ago and after this he become a Ghost. He had no Medicare Card, Did not have a drivers License any more (it Expired when he was in jail and refused to get it again) , No bank account, Worked for cash only no nothing so really was off the raider and moved here and there. Yes noting that attached him to given address but out of the blue letters starting to that address from SPER as they want money from him from a speeding ticketssss and other, yes more than one from 8 or more years ago.
See the last address where he was living he was living in the shed out the back of the main house and payed no rent but he help the Acreage Property to be clean as the owners were pensioners and the Pensioners swared blind that they did not tell his name to anyone so how did SPER get his address. I know but I want to see that other are thinking like me "eg" the Old Pensioner Girl tried to do the right thing but she was CONNED.

SPER is State Penalties Enforcement I think Registry Mob.

Last edited:

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Did they ever stop?
Look around there's more and more surveillance on everything everyday.
That's why I laugh so hard at all the sheep who believe every word they say about the virus, lockdown etc etc. A leopard doesn't change it's spots

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Obviously he is not the ‘ghost’ he imagined!

Anyway, I don’t see what the issue is, if he has unpaid fines it’s his problem if the SPER pursues him for payment.

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
I make it simple. I was told this that a Gentleman was released from jail 5 years ago and after this he become a Ghost. He had no Medicare Card, Did not have a drivers License any more (it Expired when he was in jail and refused to get it again) , No bank account, Worked for cash only no nothing so really was off the raider and moved here and there. Yes noting that attached him to given address but out of the blue letters starting to that address from SPER as they want money from him from a speeding ticketssss and other, yes more than one from 8 or more years ago.
See the last address where he was living he was living in the shed out the back of the main house and payed no rent but he help the Acreage Property to be clean as the owners were pensioners and the Pensioners swared blind that they did not tell his name to anyone so how did SPER get his address. I know but I want to see that other are thinking like me "eg" the Old Pensioner Girl tried to do the right thing but she was CONNED.

SPER is State Penalties Enforcement I think Registry Mob.

Not sure where you got that story from, but there have been reports on the TV and I think the papers regarding SPER sending out fines to people from 12 + years ago.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Does he have a phone?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Did they ever stop?
Look around there's more and more surveillance on everything everyday.
That's why I laugh so hard at all the sheep who believe every word they say about the virus, lockdown etc etc. A leopard doesn't change it's spots

Honestly, WTF does surveillance have to do with covid?

Get over it, the lockdowns are almost over. soon 2020/2021 will be a bad memory.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual

Get over it, the lockdowns are almost over. soon 2020/2021 will be a bad memory.

That what they want you to think...

/end satire

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina

That means you can either trust the government or you can't. I say you can't and in most cases people generally agree. But in the case of Covid, people are so scared of Covid thanks to the government's extreme scare tactics that they have decided to trust everything the government says re Covid which is dangerously stupid of a lot of people in my opinion. Govco's number 1 objective these days is to cover it's arse. Not to look after your health...

Status
Not open for further replies.