Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What do you think? Is the Government up to its old tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
If he had done his time and his parole period had been concluded and he had no other issues with the law then why the need to vanish off the radar?
The answer is simple. He knew he has these outstanding fines and he has no intention of paying them.
I congratulate SPERS for tracking him down and trying to hold him to account.
I say he hates People
I don't know why all I know he is not stable and not a person to deal with as he is well built and just by looking at him you want to look elsewhere.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
If he had done his time and his parole period had been concluded and he had no other issues with the law then why the need to vanish off the radar?
The answer is simple. He knew he has these outstanding fines and he has no intention of paying them.
I congratulate SPERS for tracking him down and trying to hold him to account.
Yes like 10,000 other people in Australian but him I would like to see anyone say this in his Face. Naaa people wont say booooo when you see him if anyone see him. Actually if you treat the Guy with respect you get the same back Wont say anymore about him and his country of origin>>>
Anyhow back on Topic, What do you think Does Census use personal information against us.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis

The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) is committed to upholding the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information it collects. Not only does the ABS have strong legislative protections that safeguard the secrecy of an individual's information, it has a proud 100-year history of maintaining community trust in the way it collects, uses, discloses and stores your personal information collected in the Census.

Law protects the secrecy of your information
As an Australian Government agency, we comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act) and handle your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).

Under the Census and Statistics Act 1905, the personal information you provide in the Census remains strictly confidential to the ABS. The ABS never has and never will release identifiable Census data.

All ABS staff are legally bound never to release your personal information to any individual or organisation outside of the ABS, this includes temporary staff working on the Census. It’s an offence for any ABS staff, past or present, to divulge, directly or indirectly, any information collected under this Act. Penalties include fines of up to $26,400 or imprisonment for up to 2 years, or both, for anybody convicted of breaching this obligation.

We cannot, and will not share or provide your identifiable personal information to any government department or organisation.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
You're digressing from the point. How did an ex con go under the radar after his release? If he was silly enough to get caught and go to jail you don't think he's silly enough to leave clues as to his whereabouts? What's that got to do with govco trying claim cash after the fact and ACA? They've done that since I was a kid, when eveything was still on paper. Right or wrong, why do people think these folk are idiots? They're not, they chase people for a living, ever met a good PI?

There was a case recently where a fella was on the run for 30 odds years in NSW after breaking out of jail....He was doing time for drugs from memory.

Whilst he was out, he ran his own legimate business and only handed himself in because he lost everything due to covid, so jail gave him a bed and 3 meals per day.

So here is a case where a person was living legimately and the cops didn't nab him

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
On the topic at hand....For him to receive fines over speeding tickets, he must have had some address for them to be sent to for starters. Even if he got them before his jail time, whilst he was in there they would have done something about it

If he moved once those letters started to be sent, someone must have known he was getting them, so they decided to dob him into spers for them to chase him

So my theory is, where he moved to after he got out, he obviously did something to peeve that person/s off, so they dobbed him in over it

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
We are done here.

1636531003885.png

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score