Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What do you think? Is the Government up to its old tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Not sure where you got that story from, but there have been reports on the TV and I think the papers regarding SPER sending out fines to people from 12 + years ago.
I dont get the Papers, I dont read or cant read any Paywall Rubbish because they want $$$$$. I was told by his Brother as he wanted to know how they found out where he lives. I have my suspicions but want to know what others think

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Does he have a phone?
Apparently no phone no nothing that can tie him at any address. I was told that a few that come out of Jail becomes like this as they have no family and no friends.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Obviously he is not the ‘ghost’ he imagined!

Anyway, I don’t see what the issue is, if he has unpaid fines it’s his problem if the SPER pursues him for payment.
Yes, but the million Dollar question is HOW DID SPER FIND OUT WHERE HE LIVED.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
The Guy Dont have a Phone, so NO QR Code for him once again I have suspicions on how SPER found out.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Have to go out and see his brother today and I will ask him some questions where his brother was living in the bush regarding those old couples. More info needed but got me thinking.

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
The Guy Dont have a Phone, so NO QR Code for him once again I have suspicions on how SPER found out.
Simple really, someone has dobbed him in. I don't condone dobbing as I have always believed it to be un-Australian but there are occasions when it needs to be done.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
That means you can either trust the government or you can't. I say you can't and in most cases people generally agree. But in the case of Covid, people are so scared of Covid thanks to the government's extreme scare tactics that they have decided to trust everything the government says re Covid which is dangerously stupid of a lot of people in my opinion. Govco's number 1 objective these days is to cover it's arse. Not to look after your health...

Ohh well. Next election vote in the other bunch :) you have the powa....

Status
Not open for further replies.