Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What do you think of fitting an lsd do to my vs myself is it hard

shanen1vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 1997 series 2 v6
Is it hard to fit an lsd centre to a car my vs needs one and i dont want to spool it so i wnat to know if ne1 can help me

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
live axle or irs? i did mine a while ago by myself without any experience so if you have the tools im sure you could too. if you are looking for an LSD centre i got mine from the same people selling this one off ebay, they are reconditioned and have new bearings so all you have to do is pull your old one out, swap the crownwheel over and put the lsd in.

Commodore VL VN VP VR VS non IRS LSD Diff centre - eBay V8, Performance Parts, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 01-Mar-10 14:23:42 AEDST)

there are some threads in the how to section on how to pull the diff out and everything, it would also help if you get a gregories manual aswell which will have all the torque setting for most of the bolts so you will need a torque wrench. oh and the bolts on the crownwheel are reverse thread so you turn them clockwise to get them out.