Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What do you think of my vr ?

All style

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore VR Acclaim 1995
Hey guys what do you think of my 1995 VR Acclaim ? its my first car i brought it stock and i have done a few things to it but alot more has to be done yet :yeah::yeah::yeah:

I Wanna get a kit and maby a tottal respray there is a Little bit of gutter rash :doh: my bad im also getting more neons to go through out the car maby change the stock dash lights to blue, the Subs are only 14s i wanna put custom fiberglass box in back with a 20 and two 14sand in the air box i Got k&n pannal filter ATM, getting cold air induction kit tho

still have to do a few more mods ( POWER ) but the cash just keeps running out

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0308.jpg
    IMG_0308.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0311 no plates.jpg
    IMG_0311 no plates.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 208
  • Neon on.jpg
    Neon on.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 206
  • Back seat 2.jpg
    Back seat 2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Subs 3.jpg
    Subs 3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
Hit 'Go Advanced' at the bottom of the posting box then hit 'Manage Attachments' near the bottom of the screen.

From there browse to the image you wish to attach and hit upload.

You should be right to go from there.
or I find the easiest way would be to upload your pics onto something like photobucket (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket) then click on the button with the picture (like a mountain and sun) on the top when posting, then just put in the URL. Just make sure your pictures aren't too

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
I can see your pics now.......shes a ripper mate and thats a banger of a subwoofer you have there
hey guys what do you think of my 1995 vr acclaim ? Its my first car i brought it stock and i have done a few things to it but alot more has to be done yet :yeah::yeah::yeah:

I wanna get a kit and maby a tottal respray there is a little bit of gutter rash :doh: My bad im also getting more neons to go through out the car maby change the stock dash lights to blue, the subs are only 14s i wanna put custom fiberglass box in back with a 20 and two 14sand in the air box i got k&n pannal filter atm, getting cold air induction kit tho

still have to do a few more mods ( power ) but the cash just keeps running out

thanks