Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Do You Want To See Here?

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
An easy and simple question, what would you like to see here which I don't already have? Besides users which I would like very much. I have enjoyed putting this site together and want to make it more enjoyable for you guys so if you have any suggestions please feel free in contacting me.

Cheers
Darren

B

Brent79

Hey dude, I dont think u need to do anything to the site. What you need to do is make sure its registered with a decent search engine! The rest will follow from there..

Cheers

Brent

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Thanks for the advice Brent, I have registered with quite a number of search engines recently.

I am happy to say though over the past few weeks I've noticed a big improvement of visitors.

After all the hard work its great to finally show it off and hopefully help people that are after help.

C

carcrazy

Hi,
I just found this forum, good work!

A couple of things you need to consider, this forum will become popular and bandwidth may become a problem, also another thing to consider when it does is moderators, you will get a lot of clowns who will make all sorts of trouble, being a mod on an established commodore site i know how bad it can get..

Good work dude, i hope this site becomes huge, you have put a lot of work into it....

Carcrazy

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Thanks for feed back guys, I have thought about and mentioned both moderators or admin and bandwidth issues in a post here. If things really do turn ugly in terms of speed I'll be glad to get it hosted as this was my main objective before even starting to create this site.

M

MattO

Howdy. . .
Just heard about your site/forum. . .

I'll be around so gimmie a yell if needs be

Matt. .

J

jenkto

hey

i like this site alot, i can see it only really just starting out, and once a few people cotton on to it, it will be an awesome site and a good source of info for commodore owners......

I am a die hard commodore fan and will be a regular at this site.... also if you need/have any problems with the site dont hesitate to contact me, as i am currently finishing my last 3 months of a software engineering/computer science degree, and would be more than happy to help out in any way, in repect to the techinal side, just contact me if you want and help etc....

alll i can say, well done it will be wikked!!!
cheers

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Thanks for the positive feedback jenkto. The site is fairly old believe it or not but has gone through a number of major redesigns to where it is now. Search Google, you will see cached copies of the site back in the dull and boring days where all I knew how to use was Frontpage.

Once those darn search engines kick in it would be very nice, I think that's going to be the turning point. Even at present I am more than happy with the results so far, just about a new user each day which is making it even more worthwhile and gives me that motivation to move it to the next level.

Thanks also for the offer of help, heck you never know when you will need a hand. Ideally in the long run a few mods if it becomes big would be more than ideal. The only issue I see is having time continually putting new information up but at present that doesn't pose any problems which is why user input is more than welcome including articles on the main page etc. As long as its Holden related I'll post it.

F

farkinfarst

just thought id add my input
The site seems very good I don't think you could do much to improve on it
but here goes nothing how about adding a trivia section where some one asks a question ? for eg how many times has brocky won at Mount Panorama then the first to get it right asks the next question and so on
As i said its just an idea but i think it could be fun