Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Grinds your Gears??

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
There's alot that grinds me, but f****** telemarketers take the cake.
They ring at the most annoying times, pisses me right off.
I also hate it when someone is doing 80 in a 100 zone and you haven't been able to pass for like 20 kays, just when you come to a overtaking lane they decide to speed up and do their 100!
Given the fact i drive a truck on a regular basis and they're speed limited, it drives me mental when this happens, it's even worse when you can't get around them and as soon as you're back on single lane they slow down again!
AARRRRGGHH!

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
lol yeh ebay is shitting me up the wall now. I used to give buyers the option of regular express or registered post. But I highly recommended registered post and said I will not be held responsible for items once posted if they didn't opt for registered post. So what happens, not 1 but 2 items of mine have gone missing in the mail. 1 of them the owners gave me their wrong address ffs, they moved and are having mail redirected.

But now I'm dealing with the dilemma of wtf to do about it, techically I shouldn't be worried its their fault for stooging on the $2.50 registered post. But if I dont deal with it then they're likely to lave bad feedback and screw me up.

I've just spent the last couple of hours adjusting all my listings to make registered post compulsory, updating the postage calulator to only show registered post was a bitch!

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
lol yeh ebay is shitting me up the wall now. I used to give buyers the option of regular express or registered post. But I highly recommended registered post and said I will not be held responsible for items once posted if they didn't opt for registered post. So what happens, not 1 but 2 items of mine have gone missing in the mail. 1 of them the owners gave me their wrong address ffs, they moved and are having mail redirected.

But now I'm dealing with the dilemma of wtf to do about it, techically I shouldn't be worried its their fault for stooging on the $2.50 registered post. But if I dont deal with it then they're likely to lave bad feedback and screw me up.

I've just spent the last couple of hours adjusting all my listings to make registered post compulsory, updating the postage calulator to only show registered post was a bitch!

If they leave you a negative fb just leave a response to it (you can do that, it appears under the fb) saying "user was too tight to pay for reg'd post $2.50" and leave them a negative for leaving you a negative

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
QUOTE]

yeah its even more annoying when they are from over seas. You say hello and half an hour later theres some asian saying helwo wu there. The other day we had one that put US! on hold so they can get back to us but they were the ones calling. This really shits me off

Julie

Reaction score
Members Ride
QUOTE]

yeah its even more annoying when they are from over seas. You say hello and half an hour later theres some asian saying helwo wu there. The other day we had one that put US! on hold so they can get back to us but they were the ones calling. This really shits me off

U ain't wrong there, I've had that b4 the bloody hide of them "This call is important o us, please hold the line until an operator is available". If I didn't have internet to worry about I'd get rid of our home phone and just use our mobiles. My hubby works 12 hr night shifts, poor bugger was trying to get some sleep this arvo b4 work and 3 Indian telemarketers called.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
U ain't wrong there, I've had that b4 the bloody hide of them "This call is important o us, please hold the line until an operator is available". If I didn't have internet to worry about I'd get rid of our home phone and just use our mobiles. My hubby works 12 hr night shifts, poor bugger was trying to get some sleep this arvo b4 work and 3 Indian telemarketers called.

Ever noticed how they call just when your trying to bath kids or cook tea?
Bloody uncanny bastards!:ranting:

yobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH commodore SL wagon 253
telemarketers are everywhere!!! i used to work at retravision and they would call there!! i dont get it im tryin to serve customers and they "want a moment of my time" i always just flipped it on them and said i have customers to attend to can i put you on hold? had em holding for 20-30 mins and they would!! insane seein as they were callin from india, must have cost them a fair bit

Julie

Reaction score
Members Ride
lol I now say hang on I don't live here I'll get someone who can help u.... Then hand the phone 2 my 10month old who loves to babble into the phone hehe

ENV5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec, VC SL/E V8, 2x Lada Nivas
lmao thats sum funny S***