Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Grinds your Gears??

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
there was one in the net where a guy posed as a detective and began questioning the marketer over the "late" homeowners personal life, things like were you his gay lover, where where you at such and such time etc that would of been an ace way to kill a call list
but heres mine ( from the you know your a commodore owner when thread )

what i don't get is if im in front, out back middle of the pack, freeway back street main road day or night, %^&#% bugs keep hitting my windscreen, not little ones either, the ones that splatter their green guts right in the middle and it takes a good minute or two with a servo squeege to get the mess off ARGH! one hit my roo bar smack in the middle of a pipe, looked like someone loaded a sheep dag into a paintball gun and went to town all over my bonnet!

got i hate that!

sganro

i speak before i think
Reaction score
Members Ride
yet another VS
Yet another ebay problem...
I purchased an item (buy it now) and the lisitng said there was heaps in stock. I paid for it, and didnt hear from the seller for about a week and a half. I sent an email asking what the deal was, and he replied saying that he had none in stock cos his shipment (him recieving the product) had been delayed. He refunded my money, but the fact that he listed the item as in stock when he didnt have any and didnt bother to tell me till i asked really pissed me off. So after 2 weeks of waiting i was back to where i started!

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Telemarketers, if I pick up the phone and I'm on hold, I just put them on hold and walk away.

I went off at one person telling them that this is a private number and to take us off the list, and he said but sir, and I said but nothing, take me off the list. He just went 'riiiiiiight'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another grinds my gears, yes its from Family Guy if it hasn't been answered yet.

GE Finance, this is an obvious one to most people, and I was never ever going to touch this type of finance in my life, but I was forced too for a while there.

I honestly don't know how they can continue to run as a business. They must be paying someone under the table.

Anyway, if you have the option to get a GE loan, don't do it, go to the bank and get a personal loan.

My point.
If you have a payment coming up, they don't remind you, they want you to miss it. They don't send you a statement for ages and ages. Their customer service is 0, their english is -10. If you miss a payment its 27.00.

Which is just about the interest rate if you don't pay it off in time.

GE is not good.

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Another grinds my gears, yes its from Family Guy if it hasn't been answered yet.

GE Finance, this is an obvious one to most people, and I was never ever going to touch this type of finance in my life, but I was forced too for a while there.

I honestly don't know how they can continue to run as a business. They must be paying someone under the table.

Anyway, if you have the option to get a GE loan, don't do it, go to the bank and get a personal loan.

My point.
If you have a payment coming up, they don't remind you, they want you to miss it. They don't send you a statement for ages and ages. Their customer service is 0, their english is -10. If you miss a payment its 27.00.

Which is just about the interest rate if you don't pay it off in time.

GE is not good.[/QUOTE]

Thats as simple as dont miss a payment. :) My loan is direct debit from my account so im sweet (im not with GE though).

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Don't miss a payment, easier said then done, when you don't have the Payment information, and they insist a statement is in the mail, even though you told them you hadn't received the first one, yet they won't tell you over the phone. It's easy to miss a payment.

The second missed payment was due to me being careless, thinking my BPAY was automatic and turning out that it wasn't set up at all.

I find it quite funny that if you have a 1000 dollar debt with them. And payments are 70 dollars a month. And you give them 930 dollars in one month, they will still demand that next 70 dollars.

It's how it works I know, but its just stupid.

HER82

HERGTO
Reaction score
Ipswich area.. apologies for being geographically
Members Ride
Is not a Commodore... but still GM
Telemarketers... but I usually start asking them questions OR sing to them that blows their script, otherwise I just hang up depending on my frame of mind.

Forums.. not this one of course.. but some out there I do not bother with coz they are just an excuse for twats to gob off and flame others behind the "safety" of their pc's or they are just morons :whistling who can not understand a view/opinion than their own.

Silly Drivers... no one is perfect but some are out right silly when on the road beyond even being a Bad Driver :bang:

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
U ain't wrong there, I've had that b4 the bloody hide of them "This call is important o us, please hold the line until an operator is available". If I didn't have internet to worry about I'd get rid of our home phone and just use our mobiles. My hubby works 12 hr night shifts, poor bugger was trying to get some sleep this arvo b4 work and 3 Indian telemarketers called.

I dont have a phone connected at my place. I only use the line for the DSL connection. If anyone wants to call me ive got a mobile.

Last edited:

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
is Harry a common Indian name.... Harry from sunny sid-a-nee just called me lol