Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Grinds your Gears??

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
what grinds my gears lately... people who find the need to criticise people over there appearance... out of the blue, for no reason, say stupid crap which is intentionally hurtful and then make themselves look better by saying they are doing you a favour or some crap, yet when they are too scared to show themselves in the first place.

oh and telemarketers and people who don't give thanks when you let them in the line of traffic, sydney is full of rude people!!!!!

oh my air con not working!! :(

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
My gears were grinded big time today!
People who pull in front of you at the traffic lights when they change to red, this would be fine except when your driving a drop deck low loader grossing 50 ton.
DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALISE WE TAKE LONGER TO STOP, GOOD WAY TO GET YOURSELVES KILLED IDIOTS!
Sorry, pisses me off...

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
My gears were grinded big time today!
People who pull in front of you at the traffic lights when they change to red, this would be fine except when your driving a drop deck low loader grossing 50 ton.
DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALISE WE TAKE LONGER TO STOP, GOOD WAY TO GET YOURSELVES KILLED IDIOTS!
Sorry, pisses me off...

UHHHHH this dikwad in toyota lexcen kept on swerving in and out of the 2 lanes yesterday everytime i was getting infront of him, he'd swerved over. then he pulled out on me in like a 2second split of time, right infront of me as i was moving up to the red lights. this wanker wouldn't cut it out for like 3 kms!

then he went to the next red and turned his blinker on when it went green but with a red turning arrow. i was so pissed off... i got out from behind him and screamed "f off" lol