Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what has someone done to your car??

oska

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx custom 600RR
^^^^
that's a pay back

ute boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II V6 Commodore Ute
To the above two, well done. I don't advocate violence, but I don't advocate takin **** off idiots either.

before someone points it out i know people shouldnt bring themself down to the other pricks levels but theres a line to were there is no moral and u gotta get those f**kers back like with ure car garth i would deff be retalitating.

what was done to mine wasnt bad compared to others i know that and hav accepted (and will probly leave it at that) that but i know i will get them bak if i find out who it was and it happens again either deck them or the good old mighty brake fluid/paint stripper mix (will deff be the last straw if it continues)
im expecting some comments with either judment or just some advise but some people that go out of their way do harm peoples pride and joy deserve it

my 0.02c worth to say =D

mitch

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute

HuskeyVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
NONE
house sitting a mates place this weekend, left the house this morning to find my just washed and waxed car covered in mud, had parked the car on the street. and someone had grabbed handfulls of mud off the nature strip and chucked it over the roof and rubbed it over the windscreen. wish i knew the f***ers that did it

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L
the doctor who runs a clinic nextdoor who happens to own our house has a gardner/grasscutter that cuts their lawn and has been asked time and time again to not to whippersnip beside our driveway(the dirt he whippersnips is actually on our property),he has damaged 4 cars in total now,one being my vy which copped a few chips along the side,my old vq stato which i didnt realise till a few weeks later copped the same and then my ss just after i got it got peppered up the side.
we had been out and got home just as he had finished and me and my partner went ape ****,especially after he told us he could turn up anyday and that we should park around the other side of our house on the grass and not in the driveway.
He then refused to pay for any damage and basically at the time thought he could do what he wanted and park his **** box on our front yard or in our driveway becuase he worked for our landlord.
He even told some of his other works to park their car on our front lawn and when my partner rang me and told me that she asked them nicely to move,they told her that their boss (the gardner) told them it was fine to park their and they wont be moving their car till they speak to him.
im very close to losing it with these cockheads

Bilbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Sportwagon
bout a year ago come out after a party to find a stubby through the rear window, and more recently, a few weeks after i broke up with a girl she took to it with a pice of gravel or something and used t t scratch my freshly buffed and waxed bonnet, windscreen, and all 4 rims, and let front tyres down, ad to think i was always worried about the idiots in the block of flats next to us doin damage to it, when all i really needed to worry about was jealous exes lol

PirateJoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute, YZF-R6
If he lives next door there's so many things you could do... Be creative!! Go take all the safety switches or fuses out of his power box so nothing works when he gets home.