Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what has someone done to your car??

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
edited...........

heyitsEnricoPallazzo

Big block Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ A4 Saloon
Driving home after just washing my car one fine day. I was bailed up at a set of traffic lights by a bum with a squeegee wanting to clean my windscreen? He decided I would comply by dripping filthy water all over my clean car. He was mistaken.

I often wonder what became of that man.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
i had flour bombs and eggs thrown at my car when it was parked out front of my missus place... it was her ex that done it, i found him... its proberly best i don't describe what i done to him but i don't think he will go near my car again

Crazy_C

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VS Wagon
Worst I had done to one of my cars was I had the brake lines sliced on my old van. The van was automatic, and I live round the corner from a primary school, and my driveway is on a slope so I couldn't see the fluid. It just happened to be that I was lucky enough that I dropped my fag and saw the brake fluid when I crouched down to get the smoke!!

PirateJoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute, YZF-R6
bahaha impala?

Brake lines cut...thats fuct, that kinda stuff kills people a too excessive in my book and very premeditated. Retards! It mostly likely wouldnt have killed you either. That person needs their finger sliced off.

Crazy_C

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VS Wagon
Yea, that wasn't intended to kill me, it was intended to have me kill other people and therefore end up in prison. I've been shot at 3 times, shot once, and had all sorts of stuff tried to be done to my cars, but that was the one where they succeeded :( Rule of the day - if you're gonna knock out a friend's idiot boyfriend, make sure they don't know where you live!

Crazy_C

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VS Wagon
Haha, nah, I don't need to, let's just say he won't be bothering me or my cars anymore. I know enough people on both sides of the law to get him done. Can't prosecute someone for illegal firearms if the guns can't be found. When the police paid him a visit, his gun was on the passenger seat of his car for some strange reason ;) hehe

As for people putting brake fluid on cars, I wish someone had done that to my old car, save me spending 2 hours on it with the grinder!!!

28417_408896484080_504404080_4210703_3955023_n.jpg