Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what has someone done to your car??

PirateJoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute, YZF-R6
Thats whats stupid mate, you wouldnt go to prison unless they proved you cut your own lines. At most they try for manslaughter and you wouldnt go inside. Unless you had a really bad record.

ute boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II V6 Commodore Ute

ute boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II V6 Commodore Ute
i had someone weld a patch of metal right on top of a patch of rust, rather than cutting it out.

arsehole

wat a lazy sh*T but im sure he has done it to other people and they will never notice

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
I've had someone spray paint one of my rims red for no apparent reason. That took a solid amount of times with the metho and a rag.
I've had little caaarnts write on my car when it's dusty to get some mad surface scratches. I've had a bloke ride his bike into my tailgate and put a nice scratch and dent and not pay for it, even after i hassle him for the money every week, i'm inches from throwing a brick through his front windscreen.
I know this stuff doesn't add to half the stuff already posted, but none the less this is my car I worked 3 years to save up for and most of my money goes towards it, it still hurts all the same.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
When I got done in the soarer the 2nd time they took it on the tow truck and pretty much ripped my front bar off. Then when I went to go check it out in the impound yard someone had wrote on the dust. Wasn't impressed but the company was very respectful and made him wash it when I picked it up. Also gave me dealer plates so I could drive it home :D The VR got keyed from front to back pretty much. Oh and the soarer was pissed on. Bout it really.

Banicks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais '07
Some lovely person backed into my rear bumper with a tow-bar it seems. Left a nice dent for me to fix when I returned from shopping at Parramatta Westfields.

illusionalvr

Reaction score
Members Ride
toyota lexcen - vr.
i had an ecidna thrown across my bonnet, bastard almost hit my brand new windscreen. tail lights smashed, unfortunately everything else is erm self inflicted!

nf_vrII

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 Ford AU II Falcon
Around June last year, I came home from holidays in QLD to find that my VR was keyed (knew who did it too but can't prove it)

Around December 26/27, both front and back windscreens were smashed in and found a big rock in the back seat! Found out who did it too but again couldn't prove it and according to the police, rocks "can't" be fingerprinted....

February this year, I was away in QLD for my 21st and my brother rang me up in tears and anger because his brand new mazda 3 that wasn't even 2 months old had a smashed front windscreen. The police didn't even come out to look at it!

I know who did it as I used to be "friends" with these people and got f**ked over and set up by them. The sad thing is when they stop being friends with someone, they have nothing better to do than cause hell for them! Pathetic. I'm not going to bother with revenge, but I do believe in Karma!

satos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Did you get him later?
My mum reversed my old car out and reversed into a letterbox. Broke my SS kit on the VR, got it all patched up, then about a week later my mate reversed into it and broke it again.

I used to fight with this guy at school and one day out of the blew I saw him and he said something to me so I mouthed off as you do. That night he came round and put an axe through the car that sits on the lawn. My car is always parked there, just luck that I washed it and hadent moved it from the backyard. It was a shame he was millimeters from blowing himself up when he put the axe through the bonet he almost hit a gas thing.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
first day i got my old car i had one of my 'mates' reverse straight into the drivers door. then moved to interstate the next day took me months to get any cash off him. the same night one of my mates was driving the car (i still had my L's couldnt drive) and reversed into a 3ft ditch ####ed out the side skirt and some other ****.

Then the new car.. once again FIRST DAY I HAVE IT it got keyed right down the side when i parked it at miranda westfield (still havnt got this fixed can find the cash).