Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what has someone done to your car??

ute boy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II V6 Commodore Ute
as the title says what has some low life prick done to your car/or anything that has a value to you eg egged, poured oil on it or something completly different and stupid

mose well post mine:
walked out to day to see 2 piles of stuff on my car roof and was to big for bird crap and when i got closer i found it was a pile of doreitoes and cut up pear =S washed it off with the hose and sponge quickly then went to work. thank got for my wax coat cause something in the pear was eating through the wax???

also a friend at my school had a can of dog food over her car (we think because she is a vegaterian)

why such weird items to put on peoples cars?

so wat has happened to yours??

mitch

hwy747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina 5.7L / VW Golf GTi
I had a baseball bat (or similar) taken to the front windscreen, rear windscreen and rear side window in my old VL wagon a few years ago. It sucks when you take pride in your car and other people come along and damage it!! Bring back the death penalty for that I say!!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
My mum reversed my old car out and reversed into a letterbox. Broke my SS kit on the VR, got it all patched up, then about a week later my mate reversed into it and broke it again.

I used to fight with this guy at school and one day out of the blew I saw him and he said something to me so I mouthed off as you do. That night he came round and put an axe through the car that sits on the lawn. My car is always parked there, just luck that I washed it and hadent moved it from the backyard. It was a shame he was millimeters from blowing himself up when he put the axe through the bonet he almost hit a gas thing.

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
A friend of mine is a shcool teacher and the students put dog **** under the door handles... I had a giggle.

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
i had a tow truck come to pick my car up from home once, he straped it up and started to wench it up to the top of the tray, it got all the way and snap, the chain broke and my car roll of the back of the track and zoomed past me and smashed into the rear fence. it smashed the bonnet and scratched the headlight and bump. Found out the wanker hooked the chain onto the exhaust hangers. no wonder it broke

slutvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Ute series II
i work at woolworths just to get me through yr 12 and put fuel in my car. ofcoarse i payed the penatly for parking in the carpark, had someone pretty much rip my front bar off. was held on by cable ties for a good couple of weeks, then got reallllllllly lucky about 2 weeks later when i started parking outside near the back dock when one of the big woolworths trucks swiped the whole front of my car, ripped it off again and company paid for a whole new front :) win win

oska

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx custom 600RR
i recently had some low life walk/run over my car causing damage to bonnet roof and boot

WTF and why do this??

vyseries2

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series 2 spac
i had a low life egg my car the first night woke up in the morning washed it off nd same process went on for about 4 days so one night i stayed outside i have this bushy tree stayed behing it with brake fluid in water baloon waited for the prick as he come along always around 8 30ish he threw the first egg thats when i retaliated and landed on his bonnet and he drove off speeding a week later im at mum and dads place that car it landed on (knew from the brake fluid patch effected his paint badly) was parked across the road ... lol got that C$..t back hard

Kieran263

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais Wagon 6.0 A6
I got a call one night from a friend (female) to come get her from the pub, got there, picked her up no worries,
about half way home she needed me to pull over lest she vomit in my car. So i pulled into a safeway carpark and
got out of my car to have a smoke while she puked her guts out, these f***heads came over and started talking ****
so I told them it might be a good idea if they left (I had my tyre iron on the back seat) then the leader walks around
to the drivers side, says "maybe this is a good idea" and kicks in the plastics around the base of the seat and starts to
walk away with his moron brigade, I grabbed the tyre iron and pegged it at the prick who kicked in my seat, one hit KO.
Before they had a chance to retaliate, we made a clean getaway.