Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is a good price for VY or VY2 Berlina wagon

M100

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim wagon
Hey all,

Excellent forum this is, read alot in here but never posted. Anyway I used to own a VT Exec which I have sold to my sister for 1000 bucks as she has started driving.

I am now searching for a good wagon. There seem to be alot out there but the price differences are quite large. I have gone on redbook and I know its a guide.

Im after a VY or VY2 Berlina wagon probably a V6. I have been looking at prices seem to range from 14 to 18k.. I really like the VY2 because of the lil bit nicer interior and exterior. Plan to keep it for a while.

Has anyone bought one recently? What did you pay? How many ks?

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Ive been looking at VY's and VZ's recently. I reckon if you pay more than 13 for a VY you are wasting your money unless it a is real low K's showstopper. And not more than 15 for a VZ, and you can get SVZ or SV6 for 15 now.

GenReaper

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.AusHeli.com
Members Ride
VY SS Series II Wagon
Look around Pickles auctions i had my eye on them and seen some VY wagons with V6 for around 10k with 80 - 100,000 kms on them in great condition.
Anything up to 13k for a VZ with 60-80,000 kms