Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what is holden by design mean

VPS2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive S2
ok my dad has just bought a holden vt commodore executive 5.7l auto and on the side skirts it has a holden by design badge what does this mean?

wingie

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn sv5000
Holden By Design Enhancements

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Holden by Design are a series of optional upgrades you can purchase when buying a new car (or a used car that come with them), as an alternative to parts from other models or not available on other models

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Your wrong. Def out with the VT range.

HBD (now called HSVi) were just the company dealers used to fit extra's to cars. Bodykits, wheels, and other extra's.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
HBD 001 is a VX that lives in Pt Adelaide

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
I think I've seen them on VTs, not too sure...but definitely on VXs had the HBD option

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
There were 2 VTs at my old work, one was a series one (well had yellow indicators in the lights)

VL Formula Turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Formula Turbo
Holden by Design Started out with the VL after Peter Brock bought out the HDT VL with the polarizer Pack Holden gave him the arse so HDT stopped then Peter Brock started in 1988 SV which the first car was the VL SV88 Calais and still had the Polarizer pack in it My VL Formula Turbo was the first car that Holden released from Holden by Design which was in competition towards the Brock cars which did not compare

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Holden by Design Started out with the VL after Peter Brock bought out the HDT VL with the polarizer Pack Holden gave him the arse so HDT stopped then Peter Brock started in 1988 SV which the first car was the VL SV88 Calais and still had the Polarizer pack in it My VL Formula Turbo was the first car that Holden released from Holden by Design which was in competition towards the Brock cars which did not compare

Huh? I'm sure the answer is in there somewhere but without any punctuation, I couldn't tell.

Separate sentences....please!