Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is my Vacationer worth?

Vacationer95

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Vacationer
Ive been looking to sell my VS Vacationer. I bought it a while back from an elderly couple. When i got the car it had just over 70,000km. It now has about 78,000km. Since I got it, I have replaced the shocks both front and back, replaced the Master Break Cylinder and unfortunatly due to the oldies not getting a simple problem fixed i needed to install a new motor.

The motor i put into the car was a reconditioned '97 Berlina's (reconditioned engine only had 20,000km if it makes a difference)
The car itself is now A1 and I have installed a new Head Deck and given it a set of tasteful alloys. The interior of the car is amazing. No stains or cracks, it looks brand new. The exterior still has the Original Shadow Blue paint job which has no signs of fading and accept for a small scratch on the front of the car, again looks brand new.

It still has a year Rego on it. if I was to sell it what would be a good asking price, taking into consideration that it has really low KM, 1 year rego, and for a 17 year old car, still looks new. It has full RWC, never been in an accident and hasn't had the odometer rolled back the car has legitiment 78,000 km

Last edited:

spud_22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS-V Wagon, VS UTE, 96 VS Senator
In my area you could prob sell it for $4000 with a RWC. I sold an executive this time last year with crap paint and 200xxxkm for $3700.

Vacationer95

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Vacationer
In my area you could prob sell it for $4000 with a RWC. I sold an executive this time last year with crap paint and 200xxxkm for $3700.

Yeah the car is fully road worthy with a certificate