Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is the best Brand on the market 4 audio

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
the power handling of a speaker is really of no concern to anyone after a good sounding system.

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
The one with the shiniest grilles. But seriously, id say the ones best matched to your amp

JL are definately not the best product available, not by a long shot. I havent actually heard them, but from general cinsensus there are better sounding woofers out, and there are definately woofers that have a higher power handling (eg DD 9900 series). Not that JL arent any good, but it gets me quite agitated when people try and pass their favourite brand, usually what they have, as the best. JL isnt

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I'll place my vote for speakers, subs and amps on Soundstream... Headunits: my votes with Pioneer.

I have soundstream, lightning audio, pioneer and alpine in my sound system at the moment and can I just say that I will NEVER again buy Alpine. The amp I bought is the cheapest, nastiest amp I have ever come across...i've had so many problems with output etc. and one of the channels has gone and Alpine were not helpful at all when it came to warranty... Soundstream, when I had a problem with one speaker they not only replaced but upgraded my speakers to the next range :thumbsup:

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
id say pioneer for hed units, focal for speakers, probs jaycar for amps, and subs is personal preference if u want deep thump then probs kicker. but pioneer put out fair thump to. im going with twin 12" kenwoods they should go off ill let u no if they do wen i fifnish the box and mount them up

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
nak for h/u, amps, subs and speakers. nak speakers might not be the best out there for others but damn they suit me!
the new w7 jl looks like it could be nice, if you want some SQ and spl (mostly spl). kicker solo-x only spl. thats the whole kicker range really:spl.

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
id side with garfa for nak HU's, although ive never heard them, but the specs are pretty impressive. Im not too knowledgable on amps, so ill leave my opinion out. Speakers would be the likes of boston, focal, nakamichi, and im sure theres a few ive left out, just cant think right now. SQ subs- boston, image dynamics, alpine type x's ive heard are pretty good. SPL subs : digital designs

I dont pretend to have heard all this stuff, its more general consensus on whats good, im no expert