Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is the best online aftermarket part shop for my V6 Ecotec N/A

Where to buy after market parts than eBay? For my V6 N/A

• What is this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idk what is this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mostafa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lumina Ecotec V6 N/A
I’ve heard it’s best to buy from other aftermarket places than eBay they say a lot of companies there scam and What’s the best tuning chip to use and is turbo charging the car worth it? Seen a lot of videos in Aus where the hit above 800Hp also what exhaust is worth buying and That’s about it Thanks for sticking out that much.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I hope you have a oil well in your backyard if you want to hit 800hp from your Eco. An aggressive tune on stock Eco might yield you 8kw.

Mostafa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lumina Ecotec V6 N/A
W
I hope you have a oil well in your backyard if you want to hit 800hp from your Eco. An aggressive tune on stock Eco might yield you 8kw.
wont be stock ofc all I am saying is it worth turbocharging and if not am seeking a good tuning chip or exhaust for the car and Ty.

2O4TS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 9C1
I've also had good dealings with Intense. Picked up a few bits and pieces from them back when the Aussie dollar was around parity so got some nice deals.

Mace are a site sponsor and I have a bit of their gear too. Always found them to be helpful with parts and enquiries in the past and I'll go back there again in the future.

Buying performance gear is like anything in life. Most people you deal with are fine. Then you get the odd one that screws you.

Strange thread.

falcodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Holden Calais
No offence chief but throwing money at the Ectoec V6 is like throwing money at a brick wall. If you want your car to go faster, do it properly and get a V8.

The V6 is nothing more than a reliable motor to get you from A to B. It does nothing else beyond this unless you have some very, very deep pockets. Even thousands spent on it will yield little performance gains.