Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is the most popular driving night in your city/town?

crack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S V6 manual ute
yeah thursday night for gladstone but a lot of rice cars are out and about here now. still a few nice commodores though still which is good

I remember at one stage that Thursday nights at the waterfront got so popular that you could barely get into the place (this was a few years ago before I had my licence). There are some tuff cars in Gladdy, sucks to hear about the rice problem though...

Yeah still Thursday in Rocky. Or if your a true retard, every night of the week, like some of them.

Some Thursday nights in Rocky were off the hook. There was this one Thursday in particular where you couldn't get on to the outside lane of the Fitzroy bridge because of all the lappers waiting to turn into East St Mall.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
hahahahaha i cruise any night, but my favs are usually fri-sat because everything seems to be open longer, and just seems more fun:D:D

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
Mooloolaba is Sunday arvo's from what I've seen.

Brissie looks to be Thursday for tool ricers at the macas Friday for the old school cars.

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
i know whenever i go to college on a thursday night (this is in brissy-milton) theres always a pack of rice-boys hangin out at the maccas down the road... judging by people who come through work id say saturday is pretty big too.

back where im from on the central coast it was thursday night, everyone would head out to terrigal and park in the beach carpark...was always very big, lots of decent cars used to turn out - untill the cops rock up, lol.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

V8 Berlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina V8 / Toyota Hiace
From what Ive seen its Monday arvos on a Public Holiday down the bay.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
I think friday nights down here, this time of year it's every night!

Sure is, Pertobe road can be nasty if you actually wanna get somewhere!!!

VStooDie4

Rubber should be punished
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
In big bad merriwa the smallest amount cruising any night is 2 or 3, the most any night, 2 or 3. WOO HOO!

I dont usualy cruise my home town as it is small and my car is loud(my parents hear me across town) plus most of the other cruisers are in crap cars and cant drive.

Mr Squishi

Need Beer.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN SS (Auto)
I dont usualy cruise my home town as it is small and my car is loud(my parents hear me across town)

I know what thats like. I can be heard halfway across town and my cars not even really loud.

Where I live it's mostly between Thursday - Saturday nights, although it depends more on the weather than anything I think.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Sure is, Pertobe road can be nasty if you actually wanna get somewhere!!!

Your not wrong there, i don't go down there unless i've got half an hour to kill because it's usually how long it takes to get back up to flagstaff!