Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is the stupidest thing you have heard someone say?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
KingDiamond said:
Hahahah thats a good one.
Mate I have plenty in my profession. Seen people thin oil based paint out with the good ol' olive oil:p
AirStrike :air:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
actually, we reno'd our house when I was about 8, and I though sugar soap had sugar in it, couldn't work out why it cost so much... ok that's the embarrassment out of the way.
Funny stuff people say to me... um... bah I'll get back to it later

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
TheForgotten said:
actually, we reno'd our house when I was about 8, and I though sugar soap had sugar in it, couldn't work out why it cost so much... ok that's the embarrassment out of the way.
Funny stuff people say to me... um... bah I'll get back to it later
Spose the name is a bit shupid.........only reason its called that is cause in the crystalised form it looks like sugar.
AirStrike :air:

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
Should rename this thread to "instances where we think we're better than others because we're experts in our fields and they are just average people"

Oh god, how embarrassing...how silly of me to not know what sugar soap is.

Today at work, someone drew a footing plan for a shed, and he drew the footing diameters in a solid line (not even on the 'footing' layer) I mean, what an idiot, what kind of person doesn't know that footing diameters should be shown with a dashed line!!!?

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
glassjowned said:
Should rename this thread to "instances where we think we're better than others because we're experts in our fields and they are just average people"

Oh god, how embarrassing...how silly of me to not know what sugar soap is.

mmmm....no comment :p ouch

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
At least you didn't quote it and say "Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard"

maxy0987

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
glassjowned said:
Today at work, someone drew a footing plan for a shed, and he drew the footing diameters in a solid line (not even on the 'footing' layer) I mean, what an idiot, what kind of person doesn't know that footing diameters should be shown with a dashed line!!!?

lmfao, i love that, it's good.

Stupidest thing ive been told was that a guy crashed because of his rims (yes, rims, not tyres or anything).
A week earlier he changed his rims to another brand, same size etc, just different style.

Apparently these rims make the car slide sideways into a pole more :yeah:

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
Yeah I know someone who said they were getting new rims and I asked what they were like, and turns out they were talking about tyres. I didn't think they were stupid though!

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
do you really want me to starton this ill attack a fair few ppl if i do passers by at my house family freinds FORUM members :p

ok ill get family out of the way first

mum dad and i went to england earlyer this yr and while we were there managed to catch the changing of the guards at buk palace
at the start all the horse gauds came down the main straight from trafalga square here;s what happend

mum "oh oh oh film thr mamourd car following the horse gaurds"

dad and i "what armoured car where ??"

mum "the one with the flashing lights"

*dad and i pissing ourselves* "thats the street sweeper for the horses crap"

next 1
mate was at my place and we had just noiserly pulled into my driveway

passer by about 18-19 on the opp side of the street "whao thats like mad mate i love your car what engine is it

b4 i could answer stocko 3.8 buik (brick) my mates says "silenced 308 man dont you hear that roar horsy goodness"

passerby "of fuk yeah my brother has one there tough as the silencer stops birds shitting on ya car yeah from being scared from the engine noise"

my mate and i just piss ourselves and walk back into my house this is after he asked to see the engine and hear some raw revs clearly with 3800 on the top of the block

when i think of more ill get back to it nice choice of thread troy needed a good laugh what bought it on ???

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
My friend asked me if cornflakes were made out of meat once........