Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What is the stupidest thing you have heard someone say?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
a concrete truck driver was telling us at work a week ago that he had to drop off a truck load of cement off to a bloke who was a public servant. the conversation went as follows:

driver: where do you want it mate?

pube: um, just over there *points to grass*

driver: on the grass?

pube: yea, i dont need it today, just pour it over there and i will use it tomorrow

driver: see ya later mate :thumbsup:

haha, the idiot was too tight to pay the extra 20 bucks to get it delivered on saturday so he figured he would get it dropped off on the friday and use it the next day :p

nomad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina wagon.
Two of them would be from a few years ago when a bloke told me gold is magnetic. Yeah right! :rolleyes:

He was deadset serious & proceeded to explain how this is so. His explanation was that when you pan off a load of concentrate, you leave the gold that's left, in the pan. Put another load of concentrate in the pan & pan that off. He said, what happens is the gold that you left in the pan attracts the gold in the 2nd lot, which means it's magnetic. :whistling

He seemed to think he's a professional gold prospector just because he'd been doing it for 20 years. :rofl: Even though at the time, I had only been prospecting for half this number of years, it soon became obvious I had more than 3 times the amount of knowledge on the subject than he did.

Another time I almost got into an argument with him when he pointed to the north & said that's where the sun comes up in the morning. :thumbsup:

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
a question in a maths test "what is a property of an isoceles triangle"
guy in our classes answer "all 4 sides are equal"

classic

Chilli_Red

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX XU6
Friend tried to tell me that a friend of a friend of his had a either a vs or vx(cant remember which one it was) clubsport with a supercharger, twin turbo and of course nos. Man that was a good laugh:d

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
Oh mate... I've heard some good ones, and even gotten into punch ups with idiots because of their lies.

One of my "mates" (he's a bit or a ricer clown) said his Holden Nova come stock with LSD and 130kw at the wheels...

Some bloke also tried to tell me he had an uncle in the bush who had everything on gas, even a gas powered microwave oven.

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
big_sxc_06 said:
Friend tried to tell me that a friend of a friend of his had a either a vs or vx(cant remember which one it was) clubsport with a supercharger, twin turbo and of course nos. Man that was a good laugh:d
lol, now that just insults ur intelligence :p

haha!!

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
Troy711 said:
VT Senator Signiture

signed by peter brock number 005 his race number

perfect collectors car

That car would be worth a little more than $18,000
only because of the engine cover and the built number plate :p

:rip: R.I.P. Brocky :cry:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Was doing a job (im a painter) for a customer (was middle eastern) who wanted to save some money, so he said he would do the prep work himself. I explained that he should give the walls a light rub back or if he wanted to do it quicker wash it all down with a sugar soap solution. When I asked if he had some he said he did. So I rock up and get all my stuff out and go inside to check the job out. THE WALLS WERE AS STICKY AS FUK!!! When I asked why he said he didnt know and did what I said. I asked what he used and he had mixed a cup of soap flakes and a cup of sugar in a bucket of water...........................:rofl::rofl:
AirStrike :air: