Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what is this ???

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
ahaha electronic rust proofing decice.

Why don't you get 4 electric turbos off ebay and then get a giant powerbalance wrist band made for your car, then you'll out run bugatti's!

ss_ute_boi

beer-arch
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 ss-v commodore
yeap i cut a wire, it has 2 wires one grounded to car and other directly to positive at battery so it appears to only be powering itself lol maybe thats all it does is flash a green light and that its soul purpose in life, are you guys been funny or really have no idea lol

rum87

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Redline Ute M6
Are these devices worth spending the money on?

Depends on who u speak to. I know a panel beater that swears by them, but then u speak to others and thy say they do nothing. But mine was thrown in for free so doesn't bother me, if it does something then good if it doesn't o well.

Commydoor

born in the FB era
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Ss Blown
its a remote control for the tardis...so dr who can warm the engine up from another dimension prior to arrival...check make sure theres no darleks in the boot or you will be exterminated...

ss_ute_boi

beer-arch
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 ss-v commodore
cheers ( rum87) thats good to know, is sometimes hard to distinguish between the humour and what is being said as fact on here lol, although the flux capacitor would have been handy in undoing some major life changing decisions over the last 20 years