Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what is this?

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
hi
anyone know what this is? i thought maybe an alarm or one of the rust protection thingy's?
anyone know for sure? has 2 red flashing leds when car is stopped,2 buttons,one saying test.
rectangle unit, red outlined, on guard.
cheers
rick

RP.jpg

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
polariser..

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Lot of discussion on Ford forums about similar devices. They were recommended by the chicky babes in short skirts when you bought a new car.
We got one, (well under the RRP,) I think she was desperate to sell us 'something' because I refused all the other stuff they try to con you into.
I think they are a placebo, but our Territory is 7 years old and hasn't disintegrated into a pile of brown dust, so maybe they do work.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Lot of discussion on Ford forums about similar devices. They were recommended by the chicky babes in short skirts when you bought a new car.
We got one, (well under the RRP,) I think she was desperate to sell us 'something' because I refused all the other stuff they try to con you into.
I think they are a placebo, but our Territory is 7 years old and hasn't disintegrated into a pile of brown dust, so maybe they do work.

Always always dodge the ming-mole...