Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Is Your Dream Car??

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
just wondering can you turbo and supercharge an r8?

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
just wondering can you turbo and supercharge an r8?
You bet :thumbsup:
every man and his dog with some cash and a ls1 seem to turbo and even twin turbo a ls1 :yeah:

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
so can you turbo charge AND supercharge it at the same time?
coz thats what i wanna get plus everything under the sun done to it.
keeping it's stock look

vn_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 Vn Commodore Executive wagon
1997 VS series II berlina wagon. dark blue. bagged. running gear out of a VE clubsport. dark tints. 19" rims. tricked out interior wicked bodykit

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
I'm going to go with a NA Nissian 350Z, stage 3 shift kitted auto coupe, a near back dark blue metallic, light engine mods, 350z track rims with the best rubber money can get wrapped around them adjustable shocks custom stereo install, simple yet in my eyes, elegant.

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
ok.. so were talkin DREAM car rite.. which means it doesnt really have 2 exist? lol
my dream car is a 2005 maloo with every additional option u could think of.. completely pimped out.. like "pimp my ride" pimped!! itd be rollin on some serious chrome.. im talkin 20" DUB spine.. they look like this..
http://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_closeup.asp?part=&part_no=364
but then it wouldnt have ur everyday gear under the hood.. it'd have the pagani zonda motor..
im talkin a 7.3L AMG v12 with 602hp @ 6150 rpm.. 0-62mph in 3.6secs and a top speed of over 214mph
oh ye.. thats the shyt rite there!! if i was a guy id have the biggest hard on rite now lol

Last edited:

Doubleshadow

Too much is not enuff!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Inebriating!

Alfa Romeo 8C. Although I wont mind it in a more sedan-ish style (4-door). I have gotten to hate little cars because they cramp my style. I want to spread out. I hate cars with deep bucket seats and cramp space that make you look like one of the 7-dwarfs or Tatoo from Fantasy Island.

I like to sit back and chill when driving with some wicket vibes sucking up what little is left of my brain. I'm in no hurry - I will cross the next bridge when I get there.

0,20384,20596692-21822,00.html

twoducks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
after watching top gear, merecedes s class its got everything but id love a bmw M5 series push a button go from 400 hp to 510

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
new one - burgatti veyron:thumbsup: :D wow those things are something! wouldn't mind cruisin along at 400 down the auto barn:yeah:

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
so can you turbo charge AND supercharge it at the same time?
coz thats what i wanna get plus everything under the sun done to it.
keeping it's stock look

Yeah, a few of the Japcrap fellas I know have been throwing around the idea of a twin charger 4AG for a while. Small PD blower for low end boost, big turbo for top end. Apparrently the difficult bit is the piping and valves to manage a smooth transition.

Ill have everything in the Sultan of Brunei's garage!

Unsurprisinly he has several of the cars mentioned in this thread, including a genuine factory 427 AC cobra. Bastard.

While there have been a fair few fords mentioned I reckon I'll cop a bit of crap for this one. I dunno why but I have a real thing for the EL falcon GT. Jet black, dark tint, leather interior, manual with a couple of tasteful engine mods including a nice twin system, oooh yeah. I'd happily cruise in that thing till the day I died.

Failing that, I suppose I could settle for an E39 bmw M5. :D Those things are schweeeeet. But seeing as I actually have a fairly firm grip on reality I'm going to have to admit that my wags is the closest I'm going to get to either of the two dreams for the forseeable future. At least it has one thing in common with both, 5L V8! It's the most important bit ya see. Never mind the power/technology gap, it's got the soul!