Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what mask for bbmp?

HDT_aero

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual VN aero
would there be any dramas running this on a stock vn 5lt with a knock sensor installed

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Nup, no worries even if you disable the sensor, you would cry if you knew what spark advance I run in mine without a sensor :) makes that one look silly

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
What program do you use to look at all the info in the tunes? I have a few that I have accumulated from foam and the net, would be good to look at the difference..........
AirStrike :air:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
About time the old Airstrike learned about the search button now that he's finally going to read the forums :) but incase you're really in a hurry, then download tunerpro that's what you want, there's no super go fast V8 binarys been posted but atfl (sv5000) is the fastest of the factory tunes, infact it's miles quicker than the 185kw tunes

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
greenfoam said:
About time the old Airstrike learned about the search button now that he's finally going to read the forums :) but incase you're really in a hurry, then download tunerpro that's what you want, there's no super go fast V8 binarys been posted but atfl (sv5000) is the fastest of the factory tunes, infact it's miles quicker than the 185kw tunes
I always read the forums, as for the search...........I dont always practice what I preach.
Ok tunerpro it is, ill have a look for it.
My mate got a custom tune done for his VP SS so might have a little look at it........
AirStrike :air: