Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What next will they try to flog for stupid money ???

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Then there is the other extreme, I popped up a pretty decent bonnet off the wreck. It needed a paint but it had a near perfect mat and I asked $80. People winged and said I was too expensive and they go for $50 - $60, not at the wreckers they don't....... Those same lowballer's will winge when they have to pay $200 in another few years when most VR/VS bonnets have had front end crashes.....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
And it even gets sillier and sillier from the same seller, hasn't anyone told him that no one buys the orange tail lights nowadays ?

[/URL]

If you want some serious giggling material go to this sellers "other items" and you'll not be able to hold yourself back.

I haven't heard whether covid 19 symptoms effect the brain function.....If it does, it might be an excuse for those absorbant prices he is asking...Otherwise, he really needs to have a good look at himself, because surely no one would be that silly to cough up that sort of money for a taillight

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
That's shear stupidity at its finest.
wow cant be :eek:, must be a typo with extra digit, if correct nearly as bad as the ad on gummie plant for a VL sensor asking nearly $1K :eek:

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 by VX Acclaim Wagon Series II 2001 & 2002
"If it does, it might be an excuse for those absorbant prices he is asking" Is that absorbant like toilet paper?:)

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Now it gets really ridiculous,

I bet that this finished auction doesn't get paid for,

I've put a screenshot up for when the link expires.

Screenshot.png

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Why lots of can no longer be bothered with old cars most of my mates that I used to play cars with have sold up there old holden stuff some got good money others with projects that needed lots of hours gave them away. At least that tail light was new I've driven hours for H series stuff only to get there and it was equally as rooted as what I took off.
Most of the boys now say I'll leave old cars to rich old blokes , don't bring them to my shop we don't work on old rubbish.