Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What next will they try to flog for stupid money ???

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Boot full of collected new and used parts incl another bonnet and both front guards., Please explain?????

This has been on gumtree for months...Every week it ends up at the top of the list.

His last paragraph is and I quote

"Ill make this clear i dont need to sell it for any reason.it just sits and waits its turn atm and thats why i thought id chuck it up and see.so wont respond to low ballers,idiots and timewaisters."

If you're not interested in selling, why keep getting it at the top of the list every week? My thoughts are he is a tossa

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
This has been on gumtree for months...Every week it ends up at the top of the list.

His last paragraph is and I quote

"Ill make this clear i dont need to sell it for any reason.it just sits and waits its turn atm and thats why i thought id chuck it up and see.so wont respond to low ballers,idiots and timewaisters."

If you're not interested in selling, why keep getting it at the top of the list every week? My thoughts are he is a tossa
Sounds like a lunatic of the highest order

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
there was a VS Senator that did this for YEARS. it was average-ish condition, a little bit suspect and well over priced, annoyed me every time I logged into GT or FB marketplace :D

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
there was a VS Senator that did this for YEARS. it was average-ish condition, a little bit suspect and well over priced, annoyed me every time I logged into GT or FB marketplace :D

Did that senator have a similar speil where it was listed to see how it went?

And yes I agree...PITA when they keep bumping it to the top of the list, especially when it is overpriced for what it is