Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What next will they try to flog for stupid money ???

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Close to u?????
Probably 30mins from Town, the other listing is two hours away. Both are dreamers IMHO. The ute is ready for the wreckers, or maybe panel beaters as it's already been de-badged by the look of it.......

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
For corvette owners with too much spare cash

https://www.customcre8ions.com/product-page/custom-c8-corvette-engine-cover-with-velocity-stacks
https://www.carthrottle.com/post/fa...e-c8-corvette-are-a-thing-and-they-cost-1500/
030a670a19e0f2a8cf5a05472a94de94.jpg

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Some plastic beer cups, rattle can silver paint, tube of supa-glue > $15 tops.
But, can't knock a good idea to separate idiots /poseurs from their cash.

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Interesting...I bought one on the 10/12 2020 for $100 from a wreckers...I had a choice of at least 6......I even got a warranty with mine...

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/win...den-commodore-heavy-duty-radiator-/1265317555
good one VC at least you got 6 months warranty and cheaper, hopefully it doesn't leak in 7 months
I saw that ad, Its a 6cyl radiator, I like the bit were it says heavy duty o_O and its only a single core.
I scored a hard to find mint factory VK V8 radiator from m/bridge for a steal, I needed it the copper tanks for a VB project

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
good one VC at least you got 6 months warranty and cheaper, hopefully it doesn't leak in 7 months
I saw that ad, Its a 6cyl radiator, I like the bit were it says heavy duty o_O and its only a single core.
I scored a hard to find mint factory VK V8 radiator from m/bridge for a steal, I needed it the copper tanks for a VB project

Where did I say how much warranty I got?

My radiator has more than 1 core.....Come to think of it, can't say I heard of a radiator with one core...Want to post a picture of a radiator with 1 core

What price did you pay for your mint radiator, that already has copper tanks for your alledged VB project?

After all, this thread says, what will they try to flog for stupid money and your post has no pricing or pictures relating to the thread title

Last edited:

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY