Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what parts are these?

cadc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
anyone know what parts these are? or where to get them? much appreciated.

(silver thing)
2013-08-16%2009.22.04.jpg

and the plastic piece to cover the screws
2013-08-20%2016.33.32.jpg

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
What car are these from ?? You could try a auto wrecker

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
The silver gear shift surround can be a little bit hard to source, as wreckers tend to include these with the complete gearshift surround.

Check the usual places such as fleabay and Gumtree.
You will be looking at around $10 to $30 depending on what is included.
The silver trim was used on Berlin's, Calais, statesman and caprice models, but the biggest problem with the silver on these trims is on early models they used some sort of silver wrap, which bubbles and splits over time.
Later models have this part painted.

The rear trim bit is easy enough to source from Holden, or used from other places.
Keep in mind there are 3 different colors for this trim, black (early sports models, series 2 hsv) dark gray (luxury models, late series sports models) and beige.
The black and dark gray looks almost identical in photos, but the color difference is enough to notice and p!$$ you off if you fit one type to a car with the other type fitted.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

cadc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
What car are these from ?? You could try a auto wrecker

its a 2007 ve omega (should have said) but i bought it with a pretty extensive gts kit where almost everything is gts.

The silver gear shift surround can be a little bit hard to source, as wreckers tend to include these with the complete gearshift surround.

Check the usual places such as fleabay and Gumtree.
You will be looking at around $10 to $30 depending on what is included.
The silver trim was used on Berlin's, Calais, statesman and caprice models, but the biggest problem with the silver on these trims is on early models they used some sort of silver wrap, which bubbles and splits over time.
Later models have this part painted.

The rear trim bit is easy enough to source from Holden, or used from other places.
Keep in mind there are 3 different colors for this trim, black (early sports models, series 2 hsv) dark gray (luxury models, late series sports models) and beige.
The black and dark gray looks almost identical in photos, but the color difference is enough to notice and p!$$ you off if you fit one type to a car with the other type fitted.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks so much mate great response knowing my luck i would be getting the wrong colour but i'll make sure its the right one now. cheers!

Calais-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, VE Calais-V Series II
Hey mate I have the rear screw covers for sale (black ones) pm me if you're interested