Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Sat Nav, DVD, reverse camera package is this?

kidnplay01

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV YII Maloo R8
Hi guys,

I just bought a Maloo 2004 and it came with the stereo and it has no label of manufacturer, no guide books and I went into the factory settings and it only gave me the windows operating system info and that was it.

Im wanting to find out what it is so I can upgrade the satellite app on it it has the iGO8 sat nav iGO My way - Global Navigation Software

but yet without the model I cant do anything with it at the moment.

I also want to upgrade the reverse camera to add in IR light for night time. And to buy a cable kit for it to be controlled by the steering wheel.

Help much appreciated, and any recommendations of a installer to fix my issues?

malloo_satelite_zps8da24707.png

photo1_zps0e46b07d.jpg

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Depends how its setup device or pc, igo8 for pc is no longer being supported, so U may be out of luck for updates.

Looks like a Chinese special.. Id be checking eBay for a comparitive model and use it for checking what kit U will need.

kidnplay01

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV YII Maloo R8
Cheers, fund it on ebay after all, the newest version of it at least $309 worth incl postage.

Nearly worth it to buy a new one, so I can get the wiring kit for the steering wheel.

has anyone installed this and had it connected to the steering wheel controls??

7" HD IN Dash Double 2 DIN CAR DVD GPS SAT NAV Player Stereo Head Unit Radio 14G | eBay

XTRONS Car Electronics - Excellent in-car entertainment products including 1 Din Car DVD, 2 Din Car DVD, GPS Car DVD, Headrest Car DVD, and Car parts - xtrons.com

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
IR Lighted camera requires a camera with IR Leds on it. Changing out that camera to one with IRLs is relatively straight forward. Furthermore it doesn't require activation as the camera does it automatically.