Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What should i get to make my car look better

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
Yeah wow I've seen Roos /emu's do the dumbest things while night driving up north west WA but not seen them run into a stationary car ..mustve taken a special dislikin' to you after you locked eyes with him lol :D

Yep - Worse if you have a big exhaust too and there's a certain style of speed bump out there with sharp angles which feels like hitting a chunk of jagged concrete with stiff lowered springs in my ute - rattles the dash a bit looser each time

meh to me there's a threshold here - anything bigger than 20's and it must be a harsh ride

Could only imagine how jarring it would be with a 4+ hour country drive on 22's ...yeah nah

19's are a good middle ground imo

Yes i do and the same debate was on back then too around low profile or not...just on smaller diameter rims

I dont miss those low profile 14 inch BF Goodrich Radial TA's suicide-in-the-wet tyres at all..

To answer the OP , despite the downsides to lowering, it does look good...just do it properly

Other things tint, decent rims / rubber and depending on what you want it to look like , blackout chrome and badges etc
Had a VF SS and it looked much nicer when i blacked out the ridiculous amount of plastic chrome badges and trim on it

Some people dont like wings on sedans either ..
Lol, yeah, this was while I was living in WA too

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
Yes, black out the bonnet. Then add P-plates. People will assume you pranged it and can't afford to repair or match paint.

2_stroke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Chev badges with ss and hsv badges (lmfao this idiot where I live has them will get a pic and upload) but for real tint and some rims, get the wax polish and clay bar out. You can do a led dash inter conversion, body kit if you wanna go nuts just don’t be a tool and put hsv and ss stickers on it