Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What sound system to get for VU ute

rooster02

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SII 2002 ute
hey guys just recently bought a 2002 VU ute, its pretty much all stock at the moment and just wondering what sorta sound systems should i get, like the subs, what size and where to put them, top of tray, under tray or behind seats
and if yous have pictures can you post them please

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
hey guys just recently bought a 2002 VU ute, its pretty much all stock at the moment and just wondering what sorta sound systems should i get, like the subs, what size and where to put them, top of tray, under tray or behind seats
One of my mates has one of the sickest systems in his 2002 VU Storm...

10" Sub in box behind passenger seat, powered by monoblock amp, 2 Pioneer 6" splits in doors powered by 2 chan amp 150wrms per chan. Pioneer h/u...goes off!

rooster02

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SII 2002 ute
sub

nice, did he just buy the sub in the slimline sub box and it fit behind the passeger seat? pioneer sub?
ive checked out a couple and the are a bit longer to fit there
thanks

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
I made a 27L enclosure for my ute and I don't look back at all. The enclosure sits beside the fuel tank, under the tray.

I have a "how to" link in my sig, if it helps you out?