Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Tha????

C

cookie

How is it possivle to end a race weekend and 2 guys are both on 174 points? ive looked at the individual races and there is not much of a difference between skaife and ambrose? :confused:

C

cookie

that defeats the purpose of having 3 races if it comes down to the last race in the end!!!!!!!! coz the first race skaife was 2 places in front of ambrose but the next 2 ambrose was 1 in front of skaife... Maybe its Overall consistancy of the 3 races??? Thats the only thing i can see. But we cant understand the thinking of the PTB "Powers The Be" can we??

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
I think Skaife should have got the higher position, but not because I'm Holden bias, because I don't like Fords. :p

VSTrev

The Stig!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VS Ute
Darren said:
Since Ambrose finished ahead of Skaife in the last race I believe that's the decider of who gets ahead of who.

Yep, you got it Darren. The rules are if drivers are on equal points at the end of the round then the driver who came in ahead takes the result.

So even if Skaife and Ambrose or anybody was tied for 27th, whover came in ahead on the last race takes 27th...

Any questions??

Here endeth the lesson!

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
I think the powers to be have grown sick of the swelled head that Ambrose has got and they are trying to stop it getting out of hand but they must be seen to be unbiased but I don't think anyone will miss Ambrose next year and I am sure his chances of success over there are very limited given the politics of the us sport.
They probably saw the incident in kiwiland with Lowndes as a racing incident but the one lately with Skaifey too much to letgo unpunished.
Naturally the ford shithead supporters will winge but ford have won the championship for 2 years in a row and looking at a third....I'm sick of hearing the bastards calling Skaifey and arogant smartarse ...what is their leading driver.....Exactly that and thensome.
PLEASE GOD DON'T LET A FORD WIN BATHURST.