Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what time will i run

V

vnboss

hey boys, i got a vn v6 manuel and going to run it nxt week what do u think i'll run, i got exhust ext, shaved heads, lsd, cold air, i'm going to give it a full service any tips on what i should do to run a betta time...:ranting:
thanx...
PS.anyone selling grears to suit maybe 3:7

Last edited by a moderator:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I think you can run a really low 15 if you can drive it :)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
what sorta wheels you running, i's suggest that you run maybe some 15's instead of the 17/18's most people have and some nice fat rubber and drop a few psi, say 25-28psi, the reason for this is quiet simple, low profile tyres have extremly stiff sidewalls which give you great handling around corners unfortunatly they don't provide great traction. 15's on the other hand have much larger sidewalls which flex more, especially with a few less psi then normal which means you can put more load on the tyres before they break traction. i'd also suggest putting soft springs in the back which allow better weight transfer to the rear wheels. i've run a 15.8sec 1/4 mile with a standard s1 VN 5speed, 17" 235/45 bridgstones that are stuffed, pod filter and standard zorst with asthmatic muffler and all so you should be able to do better if you can drive the 5 speed well