Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what to buy?

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
yeah, gave it a pass anyway, seeing as rego's ran out, and we've got a trip up to lorne planned for next weekend,

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
seems like a good car decent ks id have a look seems a little bit cheap considering its a dealer check it out if your interested get an RACV check if you have a mate thats a mechanic take em with ya when you go check it out

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
yeah im not a huge fan of dealers, his last vs he bought from a dealer just started f*cking up from the moment he got it, eventually leading to oil leaks, leading to blow his engine,

was a sad loss of his car,

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah dealers arent my prefered option but just depends on how desperate he is for a car going out and buy9ing what you want is ok but as my mate found out can turn to **** he ****ed the motor in his ute and needed a car even tho he lived with me and worked where i worked so he went the next day and bought an astra thats what he wanted hes regretting it now tho cos he paid 9 grand for the car and it has no resale value now

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
but i suppose its just all luck, and the sketchiness of the dealer,

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
as long as you dont get sucked in by the dealer like my mate did oh and when your looking around at cars NEVER SIGN ANYTHING go home sleep on it and if your still keen come back the next day and if the dealer says it might be gone tomorrow dont worry its bullshit they just want you to buy without thinking about it too much

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,
dealers are the most sketchiest people ever, even drug dealers are less sketchy,

msina1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS acclaim,