Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what to buy???

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Vf is coming, so you could either wait, or buy a VE SSV/R8/GTS cheap as chips, and have an outdated model next year.

Just wait for the VF man haha

Kinng

6LWAGON

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SPORTWAGON
If it's a Tourer that you really want and you buy a SSV, you will regret doing this later down the track.
Like franklinfrog suggested, go east and find one.
You won't look back.

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
If you have your heart set on a r8 tourer fly over east and pick one up, it will be cheaper even with flights and the cost to bring it home than what you will find one for sale in WA

Kenny23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve ssv
Best thing to do is be patient and buy the one you REALLY want. As others have said, an ssv is only an ssv no matter how modded it is. So if i have ur heart on an r8, i say be patient and wait til the right one comes up. U'll be more satisfied u bought what u initially wanted.

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
I was gonna buy a ss/ssv ute, but I really want a Maloo, I've thought about the price difference and the money I would save from buying a ssv over a Maloo I could mod it pretty well, but it's a Maloo haha

vr355stroker

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 clubby w/Ls3, 05 VZ Lumina
Thankx everyone for your input,it's a lot to absorbe and now with the idea of flying east ta hav a look is very alluring indeed,as the missus recons I should just do that as to her that makes more sence than building and I've been looking now since early Feb but my patience is running me down but on the other hand I'm now going to the US in June for a month so for now I spose I'll keep looking.