Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What to do for dual exhaust

Pigg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Commodore v6 Sportwagon
Hey man, I recently got my Evoke vf wagon a custom exhaust with the dual outlets, under the black bumper thing is already cut outs underneath for a dual set up. So all you need to do is get the people who are fitting an exhaust to cut out the black bumper thingo to fit the dual tips.
Hey mate I have the same car and was thinking of doing the same but with speaking to some people about it they have said about fuel consumption and performance with only upgrading the exhaust and nothing else. Did you do anything else other then the exhaust and did you find your fuel consumption went up? Also did it make the car sound any better ?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
You won’t change fuel consumption measurably in an EFI car like a VF without changing output power, if fitting a bugger exhaust causes you to use appreciably more fuel (which to be honest I doubt) then it’s giving you more power within the rev-range you’re driving it in.