Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What to do with $800

What to do with $800

• Total voters
C

cqcfighter

Have spent most of my budget for my vs acclaim on stereo, pacemakers, 2.5" catback, cai and k+n and clear side indicators. Now am pondering whether to get an ecotec pack from FIT with the remaining 800 or lower it and get a vt brake upgrade ( i have to do at least pad replacement and machine soon anyway) what do you think? :confused: If i lower it what springs should i get as i don't want any scraping over speedhumps etc...

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
You have PM.

C

cqcfighter

Thanks, deathsminion and itchy pits! Itchy pits- very interested, check ur pm's

Famine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
Have you got mags? If not, get some :D

C

cqcfighter

The Fit ecotec pack is the Fit roller rockers, with an alloy heat sheild, cooler thermostat and switch for manual control of thermofans. It is on sale at the moment for $795.

Well, I was made a couple of offers i couldn't refuse soon after posting this topic, my vs now sports vr clubsport mags with a couple of new tyres, am awaiting arrival of some king spring lows, and a set of ferodo pads so i can fix those noisy f*?kin brakes!! That'll keep me happy, for now anyway! :p

Thanks guys