Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What to do with this, GRP A kitted VN?

Bellicose

Reaction score
Members Ride
TOW PIG
Hi all, i normally hang in the VR / VS section as i've got a VR 'Tow Pig' but I picked this up today, 3.8, manual, lowered springs, VT SS rims and 10/13's of a Group A body kit. No reg & wof (registration & roady) but runs very well.

SANY1471.JPG
SANY1473.JPG
SANY1472.JPG

So what i'm asking is should i part it or clean it up (paint & body), find the bits that are missing which are rear bar and two little guard spats for front guards, put reg and wof on it and sell it.

If i didn't have my ute i would probably keep it, i only bought it because it was too cheap not to lol.

Super_Low 91

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 VR
i would buy the body kit if it wasn't gonna cost me millions in postage.. I would not mind a group A kit,, If you think you can get more from it selling it all fixed up then that would be the way to do it,, But if it worth more in parts then that would be way,, really depends on.. Me personally i would fix an sell it, try an make a small profit

KiwiHoldenDriver

Loud, proud Kiwi
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Olympic Spec V6, Suzuki Boulevard S40
****, if I could afford it I would buy the bastard off you. What did you pay for it?