Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What to do? :(

WhiteSv6Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sidi Sv6 Ute
It would seem I have written my car off and there's a very good chance that I will not be paid out for it and I take total responsibility for that but I ask youse what should I do with what I have left I rear ended a hilux tray back and took the tow bar to the front, now should I part it out or is there some one who will buy it for what it is?

Would put up picture but don't know how to? :)

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Why wont you get paid out?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Drunk perhaps?

WhiteSv6Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sidi Sv6 Ute
Had alcohol in my system from the night before and blew under but because I'm a p plater it doesn't matter it still counts so I'm left with the problem of a decent size debt and a broken car so don't know what I'm meant to do now :/

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Had alcohol in my system from the night before and blew under but because I'm a p plater it doesn't matter it still counts so I'm left with the problem of a decent size debt and a broken car so don't know what I'm meant to do now :/

Blew under? but the level is 0.00% for a P-Plater.

To upload
imgur: the simple image sharer, click on Upload Images and follow prompts and paste the url it gives you after completion and post in here.

As far as parting out, they will sell what someone wishes to buy the parts for.

I know not a guide, but cant price it

Ebay good spot to get a price guide

Eevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute

no, you blew over.
p- plate is 0.0

you blew over 0.0

no if's, but buts, no "Had alcohol in my system from the night before". we're not stupid.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
He isn't trying to weasel his way out. Sounds like he has accepted his stupidity. Now lets help him mitigate the damage. Smacking him over the head solves nothing.

WhiteSv6Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sidi Sv6 Ute
Yes I understand that now guys and I I'm not denying it one bit and it has been a hard lesson but just trying to get some guidance on what to do now