Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What was your first Holden?

90VN55

Reaction score
Members Ride
90 VN SS 5speed, '90 VN Calais 5speed
vn executive wagon!!
and i love it:thumbsup: (even if it pisses me off sometimes)

Trevor 062

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE S2 SSV REDLINE & 07 VZ ACCLAIM WAGON
TX Gemini...LC Torana...VB ... VL.... VT..with a couple of Japa's inbetween

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
my first was an 02 vu storm. I still miss driving it. nothing can beat a ute

bitch

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh worked 5ltr
my first car was a hz wagon,6 cyl auto, bright yellow with grey patches, cream house carpet inside:yeah: :driving:

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
vh sl/x red.

M

MzTomboy

Well im on my 4th car.. my first wasnt a holden the 2nd was a VC commodore, which i should never have gotten rid of.. Sold that for the VN which got stolen and wasnt insured, so I got a lil holden barina now coz i couldnt afford a nice VL, and then got the VN back lol

L

Laila

Well, i guess it's one of those things, if ya luv ur car, you just pay up if it's broke.

Hoping mine goes OK for a while - but coz its my first Holden I'm not sure what usually goes wrong.

FYI - I have come across from a 1983 240GL Volvo which I actually LOVED!!! - could drive however i wanted, crazy like, and it was expected. Could reverse down one way streets, do illegal U-Turns, in fact, as soon as I put my indicator on people would literally make room for me!!! But never have a been so abused - people would sometime just open their window and hurl abuse for the fun. like, where's ur F&*kin hat Volvo driver?
Quite funny really.

I think I've gained a bit of street cred in my new car. Got interceptoir rims, and a bunch of young blokes were looking at my car the other night at the lights and were duckin' down in the back seat etc. I was in a suit then I realised they recognised the rims - must have thought I was an undercover cop! Funny.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
First Holden I owned was a 79 VB Commodore SL that was actually a sleeper, a lot of SL/E options and an engine that I later discovered had been worked..

My last few cars (Pulsars) have had Holden engines in them but now my car and engine are all Holden again...