Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What will a Strut Brace do for me??

S2_VR_

Reaction score
Members Ride
03' M6 VY SS ute
ok i dont exactly know what they do?...

can some one explain.

should i get one?...i knowthey brace the strut towers. but why?...ani increase in handlking?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
To justify the purchase you need to either be doing alot of fast cornering, or a lot of mountain corner driving, or for the wank factor.

Sgt Santa Cruz

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR Statesman
v6 and v8 are the same but you can get adjustable ones. some people say they are wank some people like them. i have one in my vr stato 5ltr i think it did it some good. but im not gona tell everyone they are the best thing for your car

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Around town you would never notice the difference, so as above only spend the money if you do constant hills/twisty road driving or take the car to a track or hill climb type event.

Also, if you buy cheap ass Bob Jane special tyres, again do not bother. I don't understand people that spend thousands on their suspension setups and then go out and buy the cheapest possible tyres, when it is arguably the tyres that make the most significant difference to the handling of the vehicle.