Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What will you buy?

Discussion in 'VF Holden Commodore (2013 - 2017)' started by VFSV6FORME, Mar 2, 2020.

1. tml678

tml678 Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    HSV30 Senator (w/end), '00 Magna, '17 Carnival
    probably Forg, haven't looked for a while TBH. If so, you'd have to go the caprice for mine..

2. KING46Calais V

KING46Calais V Active Member

Members Ride:
    2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
    D
    We're you on that show faulty towers?
    Sorry, but me no like your writing.....

3. greenacc

greenacc Searching for the billion

Members Ride:
    VE Berlina
    Don't sweat the writing mate, you might not know he has had a stroke before so his writing isn't perfect ;)

VS 5.0 and 426Cuda like this.
  4. VFSV6FORME

VFSV6FORME Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
    YOUR ARE A DISGUSTING PERSON TO SAY THIS. YOU DONT KNOW ME AND DONT KNOW I'M NEARLY 70 AND BEING 70 MEAN HAVE ACQUIRED A FAIR BIT OF MONEY PLENTY OF MONEY TO HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR TO FIND YOU SO YOU CAN SAY THE SAME THING IN MY FACE. THEN IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS I WILL FIND A GOOD LAWYER AND HE WILL FIND A LAW THAT YOU HAVE BROKEN.
    APOLOGIZE NOW!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  5. VFSV6FORME

Members Ride:
    The WN Caprice V is in Very Good condition but the other side of things the Redlines mostly are modified and I dont like this. I want a standard one. If one is slightly modified I can bring it back to standard but lowering the car, putting OTR with mafless is no good for me. I found a good Redline that has slight damage but the trouble is this car lol lol lol is shared between 3 dealers. One at Indooroopilly. The same car at Tweed Heads and the same car again at Caloundra. So what in the hell is going on? Are these dealers dodgy or not? How can you have the same car on 3 different dealers that are Holden and use the same details including the price of the car. Something is sus here. The only other Redline that is available that sounds not dodgy is one with a little bit higher mileage and the trouble is he lives 250km north of me.

I rang up, better still my daughter texted them, for a few Redlines via carsales and they redirect you to the dealer and you can only text them and the dealer replies "Come and see the car". I say "Can you please ring me, I need to talk to you." Out of the 3 dealers with 3 different cars (different age, colour) none of them have replied yet. The VN caprice V is looking better everyday.

6. tml678

tml678 Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    HSV30 Senator (w/end), '00 Magna, '17 Carnival
    Probably all part of the same motor group.so they all advertise the same car knowing that if a person walks into any one of those dealerships they can obtain it from the other ones if necessary.

Alittle trick with car sales is if you look right down at the bottom of each ad you will actually see the dealership the vehicle is located at. That way you can call them directly without stuffing around with carsales.

VS 5.0 and VFSV6FORME like this.
  7. VFSV6FORME

Members Ride:
    Thanks Will do when I come back from Shopping

8. KING46Calais V

Members Ride:
    Settle down tiger, I wouldn't want you to have a turn.
    It was just a comment in regard to your posts that were a little lacking in diction and grammar (Your above post included)
    While others may not have had a problem, I found it difficult to work out what point you were trying to make and what relevance your domestic situation had with a public forum based on Commodores.

Go ahead hire your investigator, get him to find me, he can then tell me what law I've broken because I'd really love to know.
    And you can come with him as I'd much prefer to apologise in person.
    I'm surprised you've got any money left if you get your knickers in a knot and start threatening with lawyers and private investigators every time someone has a bit of a dig at you.
    Geez, over react much.....
    Let's hope the rest of us mellow with age.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    Deucefanny, Ron Burgundy and tml678 like this.
  9. VFSV6FORME

Members Ride:
    What you need is to have a stroke where it leave you speechless and at the same time your typing skill drops by 95%. 5 years later I still cant talk completely. The Stroke foundation was Monitor my post on the internet me for years because I repaired myself in a different way that others have done. Members on another site and the Member there knew I had the stroke and watching but my post just was unreadable but the members there did not bag me and they help me to get alone and at least I'm happy to type even if it take 55 minute to type post as it will take this time to post it using one finger with plenty of spelling mistake and poor grammer.

I really want you to remember this when you get older, Check you parents and Your grandparents and if they are above the earth and if not find out what they died from and if it a Heart Attack and a Stroke you will possible dies from it and even if you dont die you might end up being like me or worse.
    I'm a extremely Fit person for my age, (Reason why I survived) I have survived one Big Heart attack and 5 Strokes in 15 years. The last stroke I had that left me a paralyses right arm it was 4 weeks ago and getting feel in my arm now. By the way both my parents died from Heat attack and Stroke.
    Dont worry I have used PI and a Good Lawyer for other reason won 3 lost one. Think before you type. The Best case was two years ago when sued a Person that I won and got compensation out of him all because he told me on line "You should kill your self" Naaaa dont do that, The first thig I did got a PI to investigate what assets he own and the rest is history.

It took me 55 minutes to type this and I still try and wont have a disability top stop me doing it. Try typing with your other arm with one finger and see how you go as I continually type a word by find it on the screen to be different
    Thank God for Spell checker.
    Back on topic, Will I buy a WN Caprice or a Redline with some losers Money.

10. Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    VF II SS
    Total over reaction from an objective perspective....

White Swan likes this.
  11. VFSV6FORME

Members Ride:
    Let this happen to you at least 50 times in the last few years and will get sick of it. I have told everyone on this forum ANY ALL FORUMS with my health issue Mainly the stokes I had and the issue I have but still get the odd person commenting of my grammar or spelling to a point that people on this and other and have even PM me and said to me "Did you ever got to School" or even worse.
    Enough is Enough.

12. RED LION

RED LION Active Member

Members Ride:
    VFII Redline
    The quality of posts/posters these days seems to resemble 2020 Holden...

Aaaaaaaanyway. The Caprice is just too big IMO so I’d look at a Calais V

13. Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    VF II SS
    You can not reasonably expect that in an online forum where level of anonimity is high, an average person should reasonably presume that spelling errors are most likely due to multiple strokes or some other serious medical condition. The more likely assumption is that a person on the other end is just **** speller. I certainly did not know.

Now that we know your circumstances, I am sure that nobody reasonable would continue to do it with that knowledge...
    Magnum PI and and the rest of it in absence of evidence that the person knew your circumstances is unwarranted and an overreaction.

I empathise with your circumstances but this is just a risk you take in an online forum. Be prepared for it and accept it. Ignoring it often creates less drama...

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  14. mitweiler

mitweiler Member

Members Ride:
    VF Calais V S1 6L
    I was tossing up between CapriceV, CalaisV and Redline... decided to go the CalaisV .. maybe that's an option for you too.

RED LION likes this.
  15. Deucefanny

Deucefanny Member

Members Ride:
    17 VFII Redline
    Redline. Awesome fun and still have a few luxuries. Well the 2017 does anyway, not sure of the earlier Redlines.

16. VFSV6FORME

Members Ride:
    Yese agereeas this hasshappeed plertry timesbefpre.
    Now after correction it is.
    I tried to get special programs to help me type but the trouble is I cant speak probably to make it work
    Yes I agree as this has happened before by people running me down and I sick of the keyboard warriors.
    The Biggest issue I have is I think of a Word to type and when I type it in using one finger I type the wrong letter OR Continually forget to gave a space here and there. The other issue I have is I think of the word and before I type it I have forgotten it or forget it it galf way in typing it , ITS FRUSTRATING. Grammar Forgot that! Before the Main Stroke I can Speak English perfectly, Speak Italian and Maltese can read but always had trouble of the writing as not enough of practice, also use multi fingers and two hands intypingbituse ( shi.t where did that word come out of) NOW FORGET ITALIAN read and write and speak, FORGET Maltese read and write and speak, Forget to speak English as its about 20% off what it was before @ 100%.
    I lost all of this in two seconds with multible brain bleeds (Cerebral Micro Bleeds) One was a the size of a 20 cent coin found by a MRI.
    Yet In Electronic I'm Extremely good I have the best Satellite system at out house not seen by anyone. Know one has a system like mine. Over 9 Dishes A room full of Professional Monitor, Plenty of the Best decoders that are available today and a Computer room that is dedicated for my Sat System. Yes that Part of my Brain has not had head trauma.

Took me 40 minutes to type this.

Ron Burgundy likes this.
  17. lmoengnr

lmoengnr Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
    Takes me about the same time, I'm just a lousy typist, with slightly arthritic hands.

18. figjam

figjam Donating Member

Members Ride:
    Monaro CV8, Cross 6 Crewman, Territory Ghia.
    Do you type it in WORD first, then do a COPY/PASTE to the thread, or just type to the thread ?
    I do most of my comments via WORD, gives me time to correct grammar, check composition, then think if what I have written makes sense, or perhaps I should just forget it and delete it.
    Not having a go, just curious about how you post.

19. Skylarking

Skylarking Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    Commodore Motorsport
    @VFSV6FORME, one can only admire the strength you’ve shown in overcoming the health issues you’ve suffered. I have my own issues but they seem trivial in comparison, so I can only hope if I ever have such health issues, I’d be able to cope and push through the difficulty and improve to the level you have. Cheers to you.

Now I know advertising your issue isn’t ideal, but have you considered adding a signature to your account so that it appears on the bottom of your posts. The signature can be a heads up on your condition and will help new forum members to better understand the condition (like the FTA TV commercials we have been seeing recently).

Something like “Holden lover. Stroke survivor. Relearnt to walk, talk, spell and write. Cut me some slack or take a hike”

You can add the signature by clicking your name and selecting signature typing a short message and saving.

All the best to you.

mitweiler, Lex, 426Cuda and 3 others like this.
  20. KING46Calais V

Members Ride:
    Back on topic, Will I buy a WN Caprice or a Redline with some losers Money
    While you may have some issues causing your lack of written skills, it's unlikely it's causing your narcissistic personality towards other people. You openly write off your son, write off his girlfriend and expect the next "loser" to pay for your car. And while I'm on the topic of your next car, if you are so susceptible to heart attacks, brain bleeds, strokes and paralysed in one arm, have issues with memory and thought process and have compromised motor skills and coordination, how the hell do you still have a license?
    Why are you even allowed to be on the road driving, let alone a V8.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020