Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What will you buy?

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
LS3 Caprice wouldn't be much (if at all) more than a Series I Redline?

probably Forg, haven't looked for a while TBH. If so, you'd have to go the caprice for mine..

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
Haaa love it, Yes My Son is under the Thumb and even if he raises his voice to her as she does nothing during the day (plays Play station) and leave the house dirty and leave the Baby with dirty Nappies and when My son come home from finding A job my son says Are you cooking for tonight NO whist she is playing Play station and when he Complain as he off for 4 to 6 hours a day he complain to her as it not far that has to do centerlink stuff and cook at home she plays the female Card trick to him I wish he tell her to truck off.
D
We're you on that show faulty towers?
Sorry, but me no like your writing.....

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
D
Don't sweat the writing mate, you might not know he has had a stroke before so his writing isn't perfect ;)

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
D
YOUR ARE A DISGUSTING PERSON TO SAY THIS. YOU DONT KNOW ME AND DONT KNOW I'M NEARLY 70 AND BEING 70 MEAN HAVE ACQUIRED A FAIR BIT OF MONEY PLENTY OF MONEY TO HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR TO FIND YOU SO YOU CAN SAY THE SAME THING IN MY FACE. THEN IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS I WILL FIND A GOOD LAWYER AND HE WILL FIND A LAW THAT YOU HAVE BROKEN.
APOLOGIZE NOW!

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
probably Forg, haven't looked for a while TBH. If so, you'd have to go the caprice for mine..
The WN Caprice V is in Very Good condition but the other side of things the Redlines mostly are modified and I dont like this. I want a standard one. If one is slightly modified I can bring it back to standard but lowering the car, putting OTR with mafless is no good for me. I found a good Redline that has slight damage but the trouble is this car lol lol lol is shared between 3 dealers. One at Indooroopilly. The same car at Tweed Heads and the same car again at Caloundra. So what in the hell is going on? Are these dealers dodgy or not? How can you have the same car on 3 different dealers that are Holden and use the same details including the price of the car. Something is sus here. The only other Redline that is available that sounds not dodgy is one with a little bit higher mileage and the trouble is he lives 250km north of me.

I rang up, better still my daughter texted them, for a few Redlines via carsales and they redirect you to the dealer and you can only text them and the dealer replies "Come and see the car". I say "Can you please ring me, I need to talk to you." Out of the 3 dealers with 3 different cars (different age, colour) none of them have replied yet. The VN caprice V is looking better everyday.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
One at Indooroopilly. The same car at Tweed Heads and the same car again at Caloundra

Probably all part of the same motor group.so they all advertise the same car knowing that if a person walks into any one of those dealerships they can obtain it from the other ones if necessary.

I rang up, better still my daughter texted them, for a few Redlines via carsales

Alittle trick with car sales is if you look right down at the bottom of each ad you will actually see the dealership the vehicle is located at. That way you can call them directly without stuffing around with carsales.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Probably all part of the same motor group.so they all advertise the same car knowing that if a person walks into any one of those dealerships they can obtain it from the other ones if necessary.

Alittle trick with car sales is if you look right down at the bottom of each ad you will actually see the dealership the vehicle is located at. That way you can call them directly without stuffing around with carsales.
Thanks Will do when I come back from Shopping

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
YOUR ARE A DISGUSTING PERSON TO SAY THIS. YOU DONT KNOW ME AND DONT KNOW I'M NEARLY 70 AND BEING 70 MEAN HAVE ACQUIRED A FAIR BIT OF MONEY PLENTY OF MONEY TO HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR TO FIND YOU SO YOU CAN SAY THE SAME THING IN MY FACE. THEN IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS I WILL FIND A GOOD LAWYER AND HE WILL FIND A LAW THAT YOU HAVE BROKEN.
APOLOGIZE NOW!
APOLOGIZE NOW!
Settle down tiger, I wouldn't want you to have a turn.
It was just a comment in regard to your posts that were a little lacking in diction and grammar (Your above post included)
While others may not have had a problem, I found it difficult to work out what point you were trying to make and what relevance your domestic situation had with a public forum based on Commodores.

Go ahead hire your investigator, get him to find me, he can then tell me what law I've broken because I'd really love to know.
And you can come with him as I'd much prefer to apologise in person.
I'm surprised you've got any money left if you get your knickers in a knot and start threatening with lawyers and private investigators every time someone has a bit of a dig at you.
Geez, over react much.....
Let's hope the rest of us mellow with age.

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Settle down tiger, I wouldn't want you to have a turn.
It was just a comment in regard to your posts that were a little lacking in diction and grammar (Your above post included)
While others may not have had a problem, I found it difficult to work out what point you were trying to make and what relevance your domestic situation had with a public forum based on Commodores.

Go ahead hire your investigator, get him to find me, he can then tell me what law I've broken because I'd really love to know.
And you can come with him as I'd much prefer to apologise in person.
I'm surprised you've got any money left if you get your knickers in a knot and start threatening with lawyers and private investigators every time someone has a bit of a dig at you.
Geez, over react much.....
Let's hope the rest of us mellow with age.
What you need is to have a stroke where it leave you speechless and at the same time your typing skill drops by 95%. 5 years later I still cant talk completely. The Stroke foundation was Monitor my post on the internet me for years because I repaired myself in a different way that others have done. Members on another site and the Member there knew I had the stroke and watching but my post just was unreadable but the members there did not bag me and they help me to get alone and at least I'm happy to type even if it take 55 minute to type post as it will take this time to post it using one finger with plenty of spelling mistake and poor grammer.

I really want you to remember this when you get older, Check you parents and Your grandparents and if they are above the earth and if not find out what they died from and if it a Heart Attack and a Stroke you will possible dies from it and even if you dont die you might end up being like me or worse.
I'm a extremely Fit person for my age, (Reason why I survived) I have survived one Big Heart attack and 5 Strokes in 15 years. The last stroke I had that left me a paralyses right arm it was 4 weeks ago and getting feel in my arm now. By the way both my parents died from Heat attack and Stroke.
Dont worry I have used PI and a Good Lawyer for other reason won 3 lost one. Think before you type. The Best case was two years ago when sued a Person that I won and got compensation out of him all because he told me on line "You should kill your self" Naaaa dont do that, The first thig I did got a PI to investigate what assets he own and the rest is history.

It took me 55 minutes to type this and I still try and wont have a disability top stop me doing it. Try typing with your other arm with one finger and see how you go as I continually type a word by find it on the screen to be different
Thank God for Spell checker.
Back on topic, Will I buy a WN Caprice or a Redline with some losers Money.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
APOLOGIZE NOW!
Total over reaction from an objective perspective....