Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What will you buy?

Clintix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS Regal Peacock Sedan
Taking what he says at face value and assuming we are being told the whole story, I gotta say I agree 1000% with this

I second that, whilst in the course of my job i have dealt with stroke victims i have also had the pleasure (and i use that term loosely) of seeing nice Holden V8's destroyed by eager P platers but on the other scale seen more of those driving 4cyl cars who shouldve had their license revoked at the other end of the scale by simply running stop signs, not looking and generally thinking people shoul;d move out of the way for me.

On topic: Id go the Redline-I just put a deposit on a 2016 VF SS Sedan Regal Peacock yesterday

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Guys, take a time out. Let’s talk cars and nothing else. Please??!!

when you’ve been around this place a while mate you’ll realise that most threads drift off and on topic. Keeps them interesting if nothing else ;)

Generally always ends up about the cars though. :)

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I second that, whilst in the course of my job i have dealt with stroke victims i have also had the pleasure (and i use that term loosely) of seeing nice Holden V8's destroyed by eager P platers but on the other scale seen more of those driving 4cyl cars who shouldve had their license revoked at the other end of the scale by simply running stop signs, not looking and generally thinking people shoul;d move out of the way for me.

On topic: Id go the Redline-I just put a deposit on a 2016 VF SS Sedan Regal Peacock yesterday
GOOD MAN I Love Regal Peacock, Only one Regal Peacock 2014 up our way but its 500K away gruuuu Congratulation for you, I hope all this take about redline give yo the spirit to buy one.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
when you’ve been around this place a while mate you’ll realise that most threads drift off and on topic. Keeps them interesting if nothing else ;)

Thank you. My whole family after reading the rubbish on this forum about me trying to buy a Redline now wants me to get the WN Caprce V

MaxCommie689

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Calais V

I know - I’ve spent considerable time on such forums all my teen and adult life :)
But I’m out when things start getting personal.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
I passed the test and that's it, DO YOU WANT TO SEE A PHOTO OF ME standing in on top of Building right up the very top with my hands pointing upwards,
Yes My doctor had to write a report on me and most Doctors dont like dong this because of legal action so I did this to prove that i was very good on my feet

If you say you passed the test then I'm not going to argue with you (lest I be sued lol). However, Simply put I am flabbergasted that any doctor signed you off given the litany of health issues you've revealed on this forum. Far from merely just proving you are good on your feet, how about all of the other serious health issues? - (from another post - heart attacks, brain bleeds, strokes and paralysed in one arm, have issues with memory and thought process and have compromised motor skills and coordination).

with all that in mind Can you honestly say in good confidence that you believe you are suitable to continue driving? And why didn't the doctor have to address all these as well as showing you were good on your feet? (Which actually has little to do with driving compare to those other issues..)

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Don’t forget the in dash DVD player! :)
No on the later model WN Caprice the dash Video does not work and it should not work and you know the reason for this

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
I know - I’ve spent considerable time on such forums all my teen and adult life :)
But I’m out when things start getting personal.

sorry, I didn't mean to sound patronising.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
If you say you passed the test then I'm not going to argue with you (lest I be sued lol). However, Simply put I am flabbergasted that any doctor signed you off given the litany of health issues you've revealed on this forum.

Again you dont know me and the thing I had to to prove that I was ok to drive. Yes someone said I'm not saying the complete story but at the same time I dont want to be here for hours to type just for you and other on what I had to do to get my License back. I passed and thats it. I will get the Photo on me stading up on the Roof and by this you can or should feel the efford I had to do to get my lenience back. Maybe I should have done a HAND STAND (Good of doing this at home for the grand kid so they laugh) on the peak of the Room. Time to go to look at the last redline