Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What will you buy?

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
That's the smartest thing anyone has written on this thread
YEAHHHHHH
I'm about to wire $$$$ for WN Caprice V, Yes this car is very good to my standard and got it for $500 less. As for the Redline, We have our rental house for sale and when we sell it we might get 2016 Redline or even a 17 one

Overwatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 ZB Commodore RS 6Cyl AWD
Your driving style should dictate your choice.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
YEAHHHHHH
I'm about to wire $$$$ for WN Caprice V, Yes this car is very good to my standard and got it for $500 less. As for the Redline, We have our rental house for sale and when we sell it we might get 2016 Redline or even a 17 one
Well put it this way When I die I will have smile on my dial LOL.
Paid For. Truck the Ming M...s had there go and i said NO, NO.
Question!!
I want to get the windows Tinted soon when i get the car on Monday now that ok but at the same time I want to get paint protection as the paint protection is very good for the VF SV6 Storm so I want the Caprice to be the same. The colour is Phanton
Does anyone recommend a Mob in Nth Brisbane that does a Good job "Clay Bar" and other. Have to do more research on this as I know f... all about this subject. Now I have another toy to play with but the house is Number so to kept the house happy I have to do my bit and that MOWING THE LAWN. Yes its takes me around 50min to 1 hr to mow the Lawn on a block of 1270m sq, The Lawn itself is around 650 to 700Sq M (large house + Dish Farm). I have the biggest push mower you can get at the time and it push, push only not motor driven. When I had my last stroke 4 weeks ago my right hand was shot so I mowed the lawn with my left hand and had the right sitting there as a Balanced. After that Night I had 50% capacity on the Right Arm before mowing I had around 30% or less. Today I'm 98% good on my right Arm./
Anyhow Any info on Paint Protection will be welcome. SHI.t the its getting dark for 4.25pm, is getting dark So I better go out and mow the Lawn

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
That's interesting!!!
Yeah, I guess they figure you can’t be watching a DVD and traveling too fast at the same time if you’ve got the hand brake on :D (the brake is electric of course making it easy for the manufacturer to set it up this way)

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Guys, take a time out. Let’s talk cars and nothing else. Please??!!
Sport, you're new to this site. Every now and then we get threads like this that digress wildly from the original post, sometimes for good reason.
If, and I stress IF, this thread isn't a troll, we have a person 70 years of age with a chronic medical history, asking advice on whether to buy a high powered car or a very high powered car. He claims to have suffered 5 strokes and other serious medical conditions. My father in law, at age 80 had one stroke and that was it. No more license. That was in NSW. How the hell any state authority can consider a 5 times victim to still be safe to drive is beyond me.
It's not an attack that any of us are making. It's bewilderment.

MaxCommie689

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Calais V
Sport, you're new to this site. Every now and then we get threads like this that digress wildly from the original post, sometimes for good reason.
If, and I stress IF, this thread isn't a troll, we have a person 70 years of age with a chronic medical history, asking advice on whether to buy a high powered car or a very high powered car. He claims to have suffered 5 strokes and other serious medical conditions. My father in law, at age 80 had one stroke and that was it. No more license. That was in NSW. How the hell any state authority can consider a 5 times victim to still be safe to drive is beyond me.
It's not an attack that any of us are making. It's bewilderment.

Got it @Calaber. And I share the very same concerns. But some posts sounded a bit too personal for my taste - maybe it’s my lack of experience on this forum. Peace :)