Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teddy LS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina
Hi all. I have recently brought a vy Berlina LS1.

Car is great. Goes really hard. Only 146k on the clock. Got it for 12.5k

My question is, what work has been done to it. I have no receipts, no list of work nothing at all.
I got the car from a car yard and he knew nothing about it.

I know it has a cam and a high stall. But have know idea what types or what else was done. Or who did the work.

The car is from Perth. It's champagne/gold colour.
Rego 1HBT 720.

If anyone knows who used to own this car or did the work on it I would love to chat.

Just so you know. I am more than happy with the car. Just would like to know who and what was done to it for my own curiosity.

Thanks

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Hi all. I have recently brought a vy Berlina LS1.

Car is great. Goes really hard. Only 146k on the clock. Got it for 12.5k

My question is, what work has been done to it. I have no receipts, no list of work nothing at all.
I got the car from a car yard and he knew nothing about it.

I know it has a cam and a high stall. But have know idea what types or what else was done. Or who did the work.

The car is from Perth. It's champagne/gold colour.
Rego 1HBT 720.

If anyone knows who used to own this car or did the work on it I would love to chat.

Just so you know. I am more than happy with the car. Just would like to know who and what was done to it for my own curiosity.

Thanks
the car yard should know where they got car from eg. tadein, auction, interstate, other caryard etc , they would have the contact of last owner if traded. Years ago last time I went car looking in caryards it listed last registered owner details on vehicle sale papers.

Teddy LS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina
the car yard should know where they got car from eg. tadein, auction, interstate, other caryard etc , they would have the contact of last owner if traded. Years ago last time I went car looking in caryards it listed last registered owner details on vehicle sale papers.
Thanks for the message.

I have reached out to them, but as of yet had no reply.

Just thought I'd give this a shot on the off chance someone on here might know something or someone who does.