Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what would u pay for vl seats

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Hey All

What price would you all pay for rear seat or fronts seats for a vl??

im getting another set soon and i dont wanna be ripped off, or if i need to haggle or not..

Thanks.

harry3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina wagon 6cyl
I wouldnt pay much, may be hard to find as VLs are too old for most wreckers to bother with, the seats are difficult to unbolt

there are some differences between series 1 and series 2 seats

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
I wouldnt pay much, may be hard to find as VLs are too old for most wreckers to bother with, the seats are difficult to unbolt

i got a good deal from the wreckers today the full set for 300 bucks, im happy!! picking them up in a few weeksss, spending dosh elsewhere for now :p

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon

slide seat all the way back undo the two hex bolts (allen key) in the floor,
slide seat all the way forward undo the two hex bolts in the floor,
then simply remove the seat.
you can apply crc,wd40,inox etc... to the thread of the bolts under the car if they appear to be tight.

the differences between s1 and s2 do not affect the mounting of the seats and mainly relate to the comfort and style of the seat so s2 are a little bit nicer, berlina and calais are nicer in both series.

Jayme

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL 5L inj
id pay $0 (which is what I got mine for) but they are terrible seats. get some later model seats out of a VS

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
slide seat all the way back undo the two hex bolts (allen key) in the floor,
slide seat all the way forward undo the two hex bolts in the floor,
then simply remove the seat.
you can apply crc,wd40,inox etc... to the thread of the bolts under the car if they appear to be tight.

the differences between s1 and s2 do not affect the mounting of the seats and mainly relate to the comfort and style of the seat so s2 are a little bit nicer, berlina and calais are nicer in both series.

Thanks mate, i got tips in my book i just recently brought, problem with the drivers is it dont slide the whole things like a rusted piece of crap..gears and all, but im going to buy a can of wd40 and soak the crap out of it... i even tried kicking the shiat out of it oneday while someone held on to the bit to make it slide back, done nothing lol... if worst comes to worst ill grind the frame off.. i get the set with rails again anyway so im not to much botherd about busting my guts over it.

the seats im getting are already out of the car and waiting..so i was told lol....i hope there s2's!! i like the center foldout bit in the backseat.