Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VTL67Calais

Vtl67 calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT L67 Calais blue
Whats to say holden don't start building cars agin in Australia in 10-20 years, anything can happen depending on their market positioning. They may just want to specilise on HSV vehicles only and have a factory which spits out small numbers using the old plant but at a high end price and the car is upgraded to a luxary car repositioning Holden from main stream to specilist. Never know, theres definatly a market for high powered sports cars which sound and drive awesome. What do ya think? So i don't know if it would be worth buying the last few VF holdens.

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Whats to say holden don't start building cars agin in Australia in 10-20 years, anything can happen depending on their market positioning. They may just want to specilise on HSV vehicles only and have a factory which spits out small numbers using the old plant but at a high end price and the car is upgraded to a luxary car repositioning Holden from main stream to specilist. Never know, theres definatly a market for high powered sports cars which sound and drive awesome. What do ya think? So i don't know if it would be worth buying the last few VF holdens.

I Think once its gone its gone.

Unless, that is, we can get wages down to $10/hr....

Ian Johnston

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Subaru Forester, XR6 turbo ute.
You dont just knock a car up in the back yard, HSV will turn there talents to something else(converting Dodge Rams is on the table) to survive.
People have gotta understand that Holden, Falcon will be a thing of the past. They will never come back.
Learn to live with the Asian/Euro offerings, cos thats all we will have.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
but at the same time, dad is debating waiting it out a bit, and getting one of the last VF SS’s brand new. :)

Why does everyone want to wait for one of the last?
Won't be worth anything more in years to come as there will be so many last ones
For my money I would keep the Pajero and buy something other than a Holden